Lee Camp's save just before we scored (1 Viewer)

Sutty

Was incredible! Don't think I've seen many better than that.

SkyBlue_Bear83

World class one of the best if not the best save I have ever seen at the Ricoh which is saying something as we had Westwood for the last few years.

ajsccfc

Reminded me of that one Seaman made in the cup where he almost reached behind him. Might not look as good on TV, we'll see. The fact we scored immediately makes his save a lot easier to praise, thankfully.

tippex9

Agreed, great save. Leigh definitely didn't buy Gypseys Heather at some point in his life, position keepers always pull off worldies against him! Lol

operationprem

World class save I was already celebrating,glad we scored straight after he's give us loads of grief at the city ground time wasting taking the piss

Nonleagueherewecome

Fantastic save. Always rated him close to Westwood as the best in the division. His save from Bells long range effort was pretty awesome too-that was ripping into the top-corner.

Don't think it's quite as good as the one Westwood made a few years back. Was it Blackpool, or Scunthorpe? Really low down to his left, had no right to even get near it. The one that had Geoff Foster sounding like a shell-shocked 'Nam vet, and comparing it to Banks versus Brazil :eek:

Sky_Blue_Daz

he pullled of 2 great saves and bit for the post we could have stuffed forest

wingy

I think Dunns against Derby was on a par,Camps come a long way since his Derby days ,did'nt we always stick 6 past him

Gaz

Hats off to Camp, that was an unbelievable save and he is the best keeper in this league by a country mile.

It's not very often that you applaud somthing the opposition do, but I did then.

mattylad

said at the time it was the best save we have seen in the Ricoh for a long time, including some of Westwoods efforts. If had been in a prem game you would be seeing it over and over for months to come.

torchomatic

I usually film these things and thought I'd got the save but I haven't. Nor the goal. Because of the sun though I couldn't see what was going on.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just watched highlight again as I thought at the times, it was Keough, not Wood!
Don't trust BBC for accurate info, I am pretty sure it is Wood. If you watch it again you will see it is shirt number 24 which is Wood.

I could be wrong but I am 95% sure it was Wood.

ccfctommy

Camp made two class saves yesterday, makes you wonder what the score would have been if a lesser keeper kept goal for Forest.

WillieStanley

The standard of Keepers in this division is sky high! There have been a fair amount of brilliant saves already at the Ricoh this season, on top of what Murphy can do!

Users who are viewing this thread