Lee Barnard (1 Viewer)

AndyCov96

Ive heard his name mentioned a few times being linked to us. Dont really know who he is but stats sugest he is a goalscorer especially at this level.

CJparker

Southampton - got a decent haul in the Champ, doubt he would come to L1 !!!

kg82

He's also got 2 years left on his contract. It's unlikely I'd say, although not because he got goals last season, I don't think he got that many.

He's a cock of the highest order. Often seen around town giving it the large and I do mean large. Arrogant little knob with a huge chip on his shoulder. Many of my Saints supporting mates know of him and his billy big boy antics. Can score a goal though.

stupot07

Southampton - got a decent haul in the Champ, doubt he would come to L1 !!!

He only made 1 start and 8 sub appearances last season in the championship, it was the season before in league one when he scored 15 goals for them.

Hateley's Heed

Barnard could be a good shout?

35 league goals in 62 starts + 15 as sub for Southend over 3 seasons mainly in Div 1.

23 goals in 38 starts + 18 as sub during Saints Div 1 campaigns. Has fallen down the pecking order at St Mary's and only got 6 sub substitute appearances in the championship last season.

Saints since spent £6m on Jay Rodriguez (burnley), to add to Tadanari Lee, Billy Sharp and Rickie Lambert.

Has 2 yrs to run on his existing deal but aged 28 could he be prepared to drop a division or two for regular 1st team football?

Users who are viewing this thread