Least favourite Opposition player this season (1 Viewer)

ccfc_Tom

I think potts for luton was a dirty bastard wasn't he? Also hated bournemouth.

Jamesimus

The abuse and hatred aimed towards him. He goes out of his way to antagonise people, so he can play the victim.

He goes out of his way to challenge the perceptions of union jack waving poppy obsessed bald mentalists, who believe the British Army have always conducted themselves perfectly and no one should harbour a dislike of the British Empire, no matter how much shite stuff we've done?

mrtrench

He goes out of his way to challenge the perceptions of union jack waving poppy obsessed bald mentalists, who believe the British Army have always conducted themselves perfectly and no one should harbour a dislike of the British Empire, no matter how much shite stuff we've done?

There are about 30 threads in Off Topic where you can discuss Left Wing politics with your mates, mostly unhindered by any opposing voice. Now if you don't mind, I'm going off to recommence my bald mentalism.

D

Deleted member 2477

Grow up mate slurring the poppy and patriotism by you left lovers is just as bad as the far right knuckle draggers. You are both racist, self opinionated idiots who dislike other people because they dont follow your own belief

Jamesimus

There are about 30 threads in Off Topic where you can discuss Left Wing politics with your mates, mostly unhindered by any opposing voice. Now if you don't mind, I'm going off to recommence my bald mentalism.

Am I being... cancelled... is this... cancel culture...? 🤣

That's fair, no worries mate. And please take no offence, I could still be bald yet.

Blind-Faith

Morrison is an absolute twat! Just Cantwell for his hair, looks like a fucking boy band reject, but he can’t half play bloody football 😂

Ccfcisparks

Grow up mate slurring the poppy and patriotism by you left lovers is just as bad as the far right knuckle draggers. You are both racist, self opinionated idiots who dislike other people because they dont follow your own belief
Is it possible to nowadays to be proud of our country yet critical of it’s malpractice in some areas, such as the way our military has operated over the years?

Barnsley

Is it possible to nowadays to be proud of our country yet critical of it’s malpractice in some areas, such as the way our military has operated over the years?

Is it possible nowadays for people not to give a fuck about things, it seems like younger end have got to have an opinion on every fucking thing. Even things that happened whilst they were in their dads balls still.

Jamesimus

Is it possible nowadays for people not to give a fuck about things, it seems like younger end have got to have an opinion on every fucking thing. Even things that happened whilst they were in their dads balls still.

Could have sworn you had an opinion on something a minute ago...

Ccfcisparks

Fuck me my topics of conversation are going to be very limited going forward then

pastythegreat

Im not bald! Also, its the union flag not the union jack

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

South West Sky Blue

James McClean same as every other season, horrible little cünt.
I saw the Ireland Wales game last year when Ireland lost. McClean was sent off late on. Seemed a very unpleasant character then.
He always gets grief from fans due to his anti-poppy stance for Remembrance Sunday. It’s nice to dislike him for something else!

torchomatic

Cantwell. Then he went and said something nice about us and made me feel bad.

rob9872

All of em, but especially Nicky Sumerbee and I don't care how long he's been retired it will always be him (unless Bellamy makes a comeback of course)

Offhegoes

Steve Cook. Going down like a softie, then acting the hard man when Hamer got angry. Twat. Also that long haired Cardiff centre back

Hutch11

All of them apart from Barnsleh , cos I t
Sunderland are like that 😁

Grendel

I have not had any knowledge of this player or his stance on not wearing a poppy

I have now looked at it and from what I can see I support his right to say no.

The principal of defeated totalitarian states was to create freedom of will and not to be forced to adopt a majority opinion

His stance therefore cannot be held against him. I even accept his reasoning if that’s his opinion.

You can’t fight for freedom and then oppose the rights freedom gives you.

I would have said the same if Corbyn had won the election and said he would not swear allegiance to the Queen ( though I’m sure he would anyway) because as a life long Republican that’s his right to object and to say so

Same for taking the knee and other BLM symbolism- if you do not want to take part it’s your legitimate right in a free society

Terry Gibson's perm

That fat bloke at Wycombe so loved by the press but a useless fat clown who constantly fouls and gets away with it because of his celebrity status.

NortonSkyBlue

That fat bloke at Wycombe so loved by the press but a useless fat clown who constantly fouls and gets away with it because of his celebrity status.
I like the way he causes panic. He is past his best but for nuisance value Akinfenwa is a great option to bring havoc. We play him a quite well but you can see fear in the way defenders climb all over him.

Users who are viewing this thread