Leamington Half Price Offer For City Season Ticket Holders (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berger

All CCFC fans - please have a look at the below. Cheers

Feature by Paul Edwards
Updated Friday, 24th September 2010

Leamington offer.

City Fans In Brakes' Sights

From the start of October, City season ticket holders are without a home game in until Tuesday 19 October. As an alternative they are being offered half price entry to Leamington's home game against Oxford City on Saturday 2 October. To gain the special price, they need to bring their Sky Blues season ticket with them.

Students are also being offered a special £6.50 inclusive deal this gives them entry into the ground, plus a pie and a pint to enjoy while watching the Brakes take on Brackley Town in the Zamaretto league on Tuesday 5 October, on production of their student cards.

Marketing director Graham Moody said: "We hope that City fans living locally will come along and support us and that the many students living in the Leamington and Warwick area take advantage of these offers to sample lower league football at student prices."

For further information please email [email protected] or telephone 02476 637493.

ccfctommy

Good idea that and will hopefully lead to a bumper gate for Leam.

Never been to the New Windmill though...

TheSnoz

Nice idea. Very friendly atmosphere. Been a few times. But wrap up, the countryside looks nice but it gets cold out there.

Nonleagueherewecome

Great idea by The Brakes. I'm working all Saturdays that City aren't at home, otherwise I'd be up there much more regualrly. In fact, if they extend this deal, and I'll go to every home midweek game that City aren't playing on and bring some mates along with me!

For those who haven't been before, The New Windmill is a lovely little ground. Fantastic family atmosphere, and I swear the H/T chocolate costs less than it does in the shops! Cold and blustery in winter but just gorgeous in decent weather like we're having. Bit of a trek out of Leamington, but that adds to the charm.

Glenn Storer

I'm sure these dates are wrong.

We're at home on the 15th.

Sat 15 15:00 HNottm Forest FLC
And Saturday is the 1st. I know, cause I'm missing the Barnsley away game to work. Unless they mean the Sunday for Leam playing? Confused.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread