League title (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueBlood2

We're currently 16/1 on sky bet to win the league!... From what you've seen so far, what do you reckon?
Worth a punt??!...

SkyBlueBlood2

Heart says yes. Head says unlikely. Top 6 more realistic.
A lot depends on whether we can avoid the usual slide after Christmas.

shmmeee

Fuck it! We're home and we've won two on the bounce! L1 Title here we come!*

*Opinion subject to change, mood may go down as well as up.

skybluebeduff

One step at a time people. I'm positive we've had this discussion every year. Then by January are heads are hanging out of our arses.

Kingokings204

It's not worth any money unless you like losing money. We are 7 games in only 39 left.

Lose the next 3 games and people will be talking relegation. That's football.

nicksig

I got 25/1 on winning the title and 7/1 for promotion a few weeks back. Will win me about a grand if they take the title PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Worth a 20p each way bet :thinking about:

M&B Stand

Do well in the next couple of months, fans will come back, January window lends itself to those clubs that are financial in decent shape. The more people turn up, the more quality we can cherry pick from teams (Walsall etc) in this shit division.

Astute

I got 25/1 on winning the title and 7/1 for promotion a few weeks back. Will win me about a grand if they take the title PUSB
W
Sounds similar to my bets. 22/1 to win and 7/1 for promotion. Over 1k if we win and £670 up if we get promoted. Only lost first league game and now look to be on a run. And in our next 5 games we play the three teams with the worse defences. Our prices will tumble.

And we are in the top 6 :)

Astute

Fingers crossed we both profit and City go up. I'll be celebrating big time on both counts

Just promotion would do me. We have been down here long enough now. Although I do enjoy bashing the bookies with big odds :)

larry_david

Had Wilson top scorer ew last season at 33/1...that injury destroyed my bet but still made a good £200 is for placing. Done the same on him in Championship and he's going alright so far!

Astute

Got Yeovil to be promoted two seasons ago at 80/1. Got told on here it was a waste of money. They went on a run, scraped the playoffs and won them :D

This season the only feeling I am getting is for us. January will be very important.

SkyBlueBlood2

I'll probably get hammered for this.. But we are too big a club for this league! We deserve to be there at the moment but sooner or later it will level itself out.
If we don't get promoted this season... I promise you we will next!

covcity4life

course we can, we have a good squad and a great stadium to play in. not to mention a forward thinking manager!

bristol started strong but have cotteril as a manger, not someone i fear personally

i think mk dons and peterbourough will be our biggest rivals to top spot.

runner

We're not strong enough to win the league, have very little strength in depth in the squad and haven't got a front end like we had last year ... if Callum and Leon were still here and we kept them for the full season ... then I'd say we could have won it or become top 2 ... but we will struggle I fear to be in the top 6 ... but we do have the ability to be in the top 1/2 I fell.

covcity4life

We're not strong enough to win the league, have very little strength in depth in the squad and haven't got a front end like we had last year ... if Callum and Leon were still here and we kept them for the full season ... then I'd say we could have won it or become top 2 ... but we will struggle I fear to be in the top 6 ... but we do have the ability to be in the top 1/2 I fell.

do we?

gk: allsopp burge

cbs: webster,johnson,hines,willis,clarke

wings backs:clarke,phillips,haynes,pugh

centre mid:fleck,thomas,obrien,swanson,coubilaly,barton,daniels

strikers:mcquoid,tudgay,nouble, jackson, miller

we have numbers for sure.

Evo1883

Personally think around 5th place this season , would hate to miss out in the playoffs though , but finishing in the top 6 would be brilliant

blueboy30

League title got great chance got v good squad this season most solid I've seen us for long time avoid injurys to reda and other key players and we can do it if not play offs this season.pusb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

Go for it of course otherwise what's the point? Realistically, top 8 would be good for us.

blueboy30

Top 8 Wud be good just for once got a good feelin this season it's normally a sinkin 1 lol

lewys33

I think winning the league is a bit of a far shout (although the team have "gelled" a lot quicker than what I thought) but I think we are definitely play-off final material.

blueboy30

Think Jackson and nouble cud fire us to promotion providing nouble remains after jan.always rated Jackson

SkyBlueJord

Think Jackson and nouble cud fire us to promotion providing nouble remains after jan.always rated Jackson

Fully agree with this, as Jackson reaches fitness these two will play to each others strengths, Jackson offered a lot of pace when he came on second half v Yeovil. Hope he starts next game with Nouble IMO.

blueboy30

Same as Jackson looks ready to start quality 1st touch IMO and nouble looks like he cud terrorise defences with his pace and power no slouch for a big lad

Gint11

We are definately not going to finish top 2. Come on peeps, 2 wins doesn't mean that.

Gint11

no one said it did.

thanks for posting though.

Can you read? I've read about 20 posts of fans saying we will either win the league or finish top 2, why else would they say that now after 2 wins? Thanks for reading though.

Users who are viewing this thread