League One Manager of The Month (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

December - Shortlist

Howe - Bournemouth
Robins - Coventry
Rosler - Brentford

I think it's gonna be Howe. I hate to say it but i hope tog od it isnt Robins cus that will only make Doncaster more interested in him. But Howe's done an amazing job and he deserves it

Who says that Donny are interested in him? Besides bookies throwing names in a hat?

They've suspended betting on Robins. Personally i dont think he'll go but better to be safe than sorry. If he lose him, its gonna be tough to get to Wembley and the play-offs

aviles

Im confused as to why they have suspended it ? does that mean to many people have bet on him and if he does go there ladbrookes will lose out ?

skyblue1523

If robins goes then i will never forgive this lot dont keep making the mistakes you did last season.Joy you say you are hands on now prove it and make sure robins stays and give him the power to bring in who he thinks he needs to get us out of this league.

ashbyjan

Maybe Joy has lumped all the saved rent on Robins going (insider knowledge ;) ) and can then afford to pay the lowered rent for the next few years?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Robins will win it

4 wins and a draw. I think Howe had 3 wins and a draw in December

You got to remember we had a game or two extra than virtually everyone else in the league so we will have accumulated the most points in December. Add onto that 3 tough away wins and probably the most the goals scored in December with 5 against Walsall, 4 vs Doncatser and 3 each at Stevanage and MK Dons

wingy

It would truely be Bizzarre if he was Installed MOM when taking the reins of another club.:whistle::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread