League One - journalist predictions (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Don't look good for Wimbledon

capel & collindridge

So it's settled. Sunderland, Barnsley and Peterborough or Portsmouth it is. Tell MR. He may as well not bother.

The only really interesting thing to find out is whether Southend are going to be promoted or relegated!

ajsccfc

FourFourTwo and When Saturday Comes have us 8th and 11th respectively in their preview issues

Otis

The negative ones are probably a lot based on the fact that we have lost McNulty and not replaced him.

When we get Chaplin/Crouch, Angol/Rose and Doyle we will be red hot favourties!

Irish Sky Blue

FourFourTwo and When Saturday Comes have us 8th and 11th respectively in their preview issues
I read the When Saturday Comes review. Interesting comments from the Notts County fan. He thought we should have been given two red cards in the play off home leg (Davis and who?) and were given a non penalty to get us back in the tie. His best moment of the season was their late winner in the league game after our late equaliser and pitch invasion. Coventry fans won't be welcome next time we play Notts. While the Luton fan thought we were arrogant (club or fans?), the Exeter fan said it was hard not to be pleased for the Coventry fans after all we have been through.

Skybluefaz

I read the When Saturdsy Comes review. Interesting comments from the Notts County fan. He thought we should have been given two red cards in the play off home leg (Davis and who?) and were given a non penalty to get us back in the tie. His best moment of the season was their late winner in the league game after our late equaliser and pitch invasion. Coventry fans won't be welcome next time we play Notts. While the Luton fan thought we were arrogant (club or fans?), the Exeter fan said it was hard not to be pleased for the Coventry fans after all we have been through.
The two red cards that the bitter one refers to would both be for Davies. So in most people's reality that would equal 1 red. I think he's referring to the stamp on Duffy and the one where he gave Forte a kick and shove to the ground off the ball.

lifeskyblue

How many notts players (and manager)) did he think should have been sent off in the second leg? Or did he conveniently forget his teams misdemeanours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish Sky Blue

The two red cards that the bitter one refers to would both be for Davies. So in most people's reality that would equal 1 red. I think he's referring to the stamp on Duffy and the one where he gave Forte a kick and shove to the ground off the ball.
Thanks, don’t remember the Forte incident. Bit daft asking for the same man to be sent off twice.

Irish Sky Blue

How many notts players (and manager)) did he think should have been sent off in the second leg? Or did he conveniently forget his teams misdemeanours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He never mentioned those or the fact that over the two legs they were completely outplayed.

Moff

That Notts fan appears to be a bit of a simpleton, as if we could have the same player sent off twice and that makes Notts the moral victors. Shame for him you don't get promoted on the delusional moral merits of a Notts fan, and its winning at Wembley that counted. :emoji_smile:

shmmeee

Notts going up wouldve been a crime against football. Up there with Columbia for dirtiest team Ive seen all year.

Their fans are clearly just as shitty as their players.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

ajsccfc

Tom FA is a regular writer for the magazine too, it's good as they're one of the few publications that still remember we exist.

Irish Sky Blue

Tom FA is a regular writer for the magazine too, it's good as they're one of the few publications that still remember we exist.
We do get the odd mention in there. The write up of the play off final in the previous edition was good although I did feel it had a bit of an Exeter slant.

hill83

This is what the NC fan says.

giphy.gif

stupot07

Wimbledon, Bristol Rovers, Charlton tipping us for relegation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread