League 1 - 3rd May (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

so while we are at Wimbledon.

Rotherham host Sunderland

Those cheeky Mackems are already wetting themselves over the possibility of a contrived draw. We will just need to make sure that we are already celebrating the title by then

Evo1883

In an ideal realistic world if we had to celebrate and clinch promotion anywhere it would be Blackpool away.

mrtrench

Those cheeky Mackems are already wetting themselves over the possibility of a contrived draw. We will just need to make sure that we are already celebrating the title by then

I don't believe their supporters have any influence over the manager and team. Moreover, they might even need to win themselves...

Happy_Martian

Those cheeky Mackems are already wetting themselves over the possibility of a contrived draw.

For a forum that regularly comments that every other team obsesses over S'land, the Mackems spend a lot of their time and mental energy creating posts about us and Portsmouth. They're a weird self-absorbed bunch.

Whoever goes up in the auto spots will have done so by their results over the season, not just the last game. The next 4 will still have a chance to go up with a fun day at Wembley as well. Oh yeah, S'land are crapping themselves about that as they don't do well at Wembley :D

rob9872

Hopefully Rotherham beat them to seal the title. Sunderland in second level on points with us, better goal diff. AFCW need a point to stay up, we kick off late draw to take 2nd auto spot. Sunderland lose in the play off final 11-10 on penalties, last one missed by Lee Burge :)

BornSlippySkyBlue

Hopefully Rotherham beat them to seal the title. Sunderland in second level on points with us, better goal diff. AFCW need a point to stay up, we kick off late draw to take 2nd auto spot. Sunderland lose in the play off final 11-10 on penalties, last one missed by Lee Burge :)
If we’re playing fantasy football why would Rotherham win the title?! Think I’d prefer a scenario where they got displaced from the play offs with the last kick of their season...

Magwitch

Hopefully it’s all over by then, can’t think of a worse poxy ground for what could be a do or die fixture. Last season I was in the terrace second row and on the halfway line behind the dug-out. Could see bugger all view obscured by managers, coaches, subs warming up, linesman and a big fat fucking steward.

standupforcity

Hopefully it’s all over by then, can’t think of a worse poxy ground for what could be a do or die fixture. Last season I was in the terrace second row and on the halfway line behind the dug-out. Could see bugger all view obscured by managers, coaches, subs warming up, linesman and a big fat fucking steward.
Why didn't you move... there's no seating there

Users who are viewing this thread