Lazer Pen (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Had that happened earlier too the referee ran over to the fourth official and someone else pointing to his eyes. As you said needs banning for life and what possesses anyone bringing something like that to a football match.

COV

that was the biggest laser pen I ever saw, they’re usually little red dots not a huge green circle

Reactions: TTG

mark_ccfc

So some tosser risks the result being turned over for us - great, what with this and trolling the german girl, makes me proud to be English!

higgs

Poor thing to do with the laser not sure if it put him off but it's not in the spirit of the game

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Poor thing to do with the laser not sure if it put him off but it's not in the spirit of the game

He managed to save the penalty so didn’t put him off but the person who did it is a moron.

higgs

Var
2143efc4f387fe9f4a6f26c41a45d18f.jpg

mark_ccfc

They’re not going to overturn the result are they?

Does the raising thirty grand for the kid not outweigh one shitty Twitter comment?
You mean the thirty grand raised by a welshman? Not much of an apology from England fans really. One comment?

Bugsy

shmmeee

Ah right were they all made up tweets etc ..genuinely don't know

No they were just normal tweets that happens to mention kids and people decided that meant he was a pedo.

It was stuff like “going to visit friends with five kids, lucky me”.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

How do you know that?
Agree with you, the paedo stuff was blown all out of proportion. There were some creepy photos on his Instagram though as mentioned not that it really matters. One of a girl at another table in a restaurant saying how pretty she was, which had a comment at the time (from I assume a friend) accusing him of being creepy. Probably just a bit of an odd bloke. Didn't deserve the pile on he got.

Evo1883

Agree with you, the paedo stuff was blown all out of proportion. There were some creepy photos on his Instagram though as mentioned not that it really matters. One of a girl at another table in a restaurant saying how pretty she was, which had a comment at the time (from I assume a friend) accusing him of being creepy. Probably just a bit of an odd bloke. Didn't deserve the pile on he got.

Definitely isn't a bit noncey though right
giphy.gif

mark_ccfc

Yeah I’m sure he put all the donations in himself. You’re setting a bar of 70 million people being perfectly behaved. Have a word.
OK, I've had a word with myself, and I said - "I still think there are a higher proportion of dickheads in our fanbase than most."

Users who are viewing this thread