Lauti to Wembley and Cefovid Uganda (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Any idea how he ended up supporting us in the first place? I imagine something to do with a Charity based over there?

CJ_covblaze

Any idea how he ended up supporting us in the first place? I imagine something to do with a Charity based over there?
He loves the Specials and football so it stems from that.

Como

Well I decided to have a look at what is required to visit the UK, I have gone through applications to go elsewhere but obviously not to enter the UK.

This did surprise me but obviously good. Argentinian citizens are among the ones who do not require a visa to enter the UK for tourism or business purposes

This surprised me for Uganda, never occurred to me it would be even possible.

To get a decision by the end of the next working day
If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘super priority service’ when you apply. You’ll need to pay £800 in addition to the application fee.

You’ll get a decision:

by the end of the next working day after your appointment, if your appointment is on a weekday
2 working days after your appointment, if your appointment is at the weekend or on a bank holiday

What I could not find out is how quickly you could get an appointment. Now of course all this assumes you qualify for a visa, I do not know his circumstances.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Well I decided to have a look at what is required to visit the UK, I have gone through applications to go elsewhere but obviously not to enter the UK.

This did surprise me but obviously good. Argentinian citizens are among the ones who do not require a visa to enter the UK for tourism or business purposes

If you’re eligible you can choose the ‘super priority service’ when you apply. You’ll need to pay £800 in addition to the application fee.

You’ll get a decision:

by the end of the next working day after your appointment, if your appointment is on a weekday
2 working days after your appointment, if your appointment is at the weekend or on a bank holiday

What I could not find out is how quickly you could get an appointment. Now of course all this assumes you qualify for a visa, I do not know his circumstances.
Ronald messaged me the same but added that to achieve the super fast method, it really needs a formal letter or invitation from the organisation to demonstrate the reality of the visit and not the intention to stay after that visit.
he talked about the slow process and maybe trying to get over for the first game next year

slowpoke

You’ll get a decision:

Sounds like it could be easier to put him in a dingy at Calais

Legia Sky Blue

Ronald just messaged me, he doesn’t think he would get a visa in time, he is trying to plan for the first game. I said apply today and if it comes this week then maybe the miracle could happen, if not, visa is still valid for the first game of the season

It will cost but see if he has access to applying for Super Priority visa. If there are any doubts over whether he will actually get issued a visa try to get an MP to support his application, stressing the charity work he does in Uganda etc.

Users who are viewing this thread