Lati (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Did anyone think he was a bit page/shawesk?

is he an upgrade on hyam/rose? Stoke I think will be strong this season

thomas you can see the obvious talent but not sure about Lati looks a bit small and slow to me, we need pace around fadz

djr8369

Much better on the ball than most CBs which is why he is here you’d think. Thought it was a good display.

PVA

I thought he looked good, was a bit rushed and awkward on a few left footed clearances but otherwise good defensively adn good on the ball.

Hertsccfc

I thought he was really good. Didn't stand out as much as Thomas but more consistent. Didn't see him do anything wrong and his passing was good.

fatso

Thought he looked OK tbf, made his debut against a team that was in the premier league a couple of months ago, and he is still getting used to a new defensive unit, and was asked to play on the left side of a back 3 which isn't his natural position, so in view of all that, I'd say he was pretty good.

And if he was pretty good against Leicester away, he'll be good enough for anyone else in this league.

shmmeee

I thought Dasilva was excellent. Technically sound, and linked up play really well. He was the stand out in the 1st half for me

Only seen the extended highlights so my view is worth nothing but a couple of times he looked like he lost his man, something Bidwell rarely does. Of course because it’s highlights I only saw him when Leicester successfully attacked so…

long way home

Lati is not slow nor scared to put his foot in, him and Thomas are very good talkers. And both have better all-round attributes than Hyam and Rose who are both good players. So in my opinion both Lati and Thomas will become better signings and both be very sellable assets in time.

Pusb1

and considering he was right footed he was pinging balls out on his left foot. Really good versatility to have

blunted

Thomas and Lati are an upgrade on what we had before
Maybe Rose, but Thomas was behind McNally in the pecking order at Burnley. McNally loaned to a Championship side last season, Thomas to a L1 side. Burnley opted to sell Thomas to us for 2million. Apparently, they wanted 4 million for McNally which we deemed too much. Burnley kept him as they feel he can develop into a prem player or they can realise a high fee. Doyle is a Man City player, the best side in the country and have opted to loan him to a perceived bigger club than us. Lati has a lot of Championship experience and is a Jamaican international, so may be an upgrade. Either way, I think our coaching development is exceptional and they may prove better players in the long run, but possibly not now. Binks according to MR is off the pace at present and so he is a wait and see loan.

Users who are viewing this thread