latest statement from Mr Appleton (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

And the use of made up transfer fees and wages to back himself up.

Lets not forget your 'general understanding' fiasco.

Sky Blue Kid

Here we go...Fun Boy Three on the rampage again.
Transfer fees were"Reported"...Wages were "Generalisations"...and this coming from a man who never makes posts, but quick to "Pick the bones" out of others!
Example for you Torchy...What would you say if I stated King was on £2k pw....I think your reply would be..."He was on at least £10k pw"...Am I right?

torchomatic

Nope, because I wouldn't have a clue and neither would you. If you have FACTS to back up your arguments then fair enough, no one can argue with facts. The Eiffel Tower is in Paris. You ain't going to argue with that. However, if I say that "generally speaking" the Eiffel Tower is in Europe, but I'm not sure if it's in Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany....

Here we go...Fun Boy Three on the rampage again.
Transfer fees were"Reported"...Wages were "Generalisations"...and this coming from a man who never makes posts, but quick to "Pick the bones" out of others!
Example for you Torchy...What would you say if I stated King was on £2k pw....I think your reply would be..."He was on at least £10k pw"...Am I right?

Grendel

Nope, because I wouldn't have a clue and neither would you. If you have FACTS to back up your arguments then fair enough, no one can argue with facts. The Eiffel Tower is in Paris. You ain't going to argue with that. However, if I say that "generally speaking" the Eiffel Tower is in Europe, but I'm not sure if it's in Luxembourg, Belgium, Germany....

Sky blue kid would say I hear its in Belgium, someone told me.

torchomatic

cloughie

Sky blue kid would say I hear its in Belgium, someone told me.

well if it was owned by sisu there would be every chance that it would be moved from its home in Paris

And no doubt have a debenture against it by arvo

Sky Blue Kid

As was pointed out by another poster a couple of days ago, King's wages were publicised as being £10k pw.
So if I did a "Grenduffy" and posted "Estimated Facts" that would be good enough for you?...Think carefully before you reply Torchy, you might show what a "Hypocritical prat" you really are. After all you back up Grenduffy's claims!!!:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Talking of hypocrisy, How can you be so hypocritical of me and others who believe what PWKH says, and you post what SISU say as truth? Why would you post the "Court Papers" in their defence???:slap:

Godiva

As was pointed out by another poster a couple of days ago, King's wages were publicised as being £10k pw.
So if I did a "Grenduffy" and posted "Estimated Facts" that would be good enough for you?...Think carefully before you reply Torchy, you might show what a "Hypocritical prat" you really are. After all you back up Grenduffy's claims!!!:facepalm:

Estimated facts????

Users who are viewing this thread