Latest PSB bulletin (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Just what we need, more shit stirring. Had to laugh at this "A man who seems to think he speaks on behalf of Sky Blues fans despite having no such mandate." from a piece written by an annoymous group with no mandate from the fans!

stupot07

Well......that was all a shouty.......now have even less chance of being taken seriously by the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Just what we need, more shit stirring. Had to laugh at this "A man who seems to think he speaks on behalf of Sky Blues fans despite having no such mandate." from a piece written by an annoymous group with no mandate from the fans!

They dont need a mandate from the fans they are asking questions of certain individuals who claim they have a mandate from the fans.

J

Jack Griffin

You must love SISU unconditionally if you don't think asking our esteemed owners valid questions is 'shit stirring'.

chiefdave

You must love SISU unconditionally if you don't think asking our esteemed owners valid questions is 'shit stirring'.

No problem with SISU being questioned. The problem is having multiple groups and individuals spending more time having a go at each other and claiming to represent fans than doing anything useful. They could have posted a polite, well written piece detailing questions for SISU instead they are trying to stir things up having a go at Ward, the SCG generally and Reid. How does that help move anything forward?

hill83

BhiuvjkIEAELOTv.jpg

Ian1779

We want someone to represent the real fans... but we can't actually tell you who that is or who we are.

But anyway - SISU are cunts.. GRRRRR

Ian1779

Perhaps they are perhaps they're not I dont know,what I do know is that Ward,Strange represent themselves and Reid represents:thinking about:

And all the other people represent the masses?

Everyone is out for themselves... shame we didn't realise 20 years ago.

egastap

Whoever they are speaking for......I'm not sure......but they do raise a hell of a lot of valid points, dont they?

Philosorapter

Whoever they are speaking for......I'm not sure......but they do raise a hell of a lot of valid points, dont they?

I would have to agree and watch we dont fall down into a Linnell-ism where a point is not valid unless we have your valid name.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We want someone to represent the real fans... but we can't actually tell you who that is or who we are.

But anyway - SISU are cunts.. GRRRRR

As far as I can see whether they are a group or an individual all they are doing is asking questions,what I can't see is why you get so uptight about it.Oh and by the way you're right.

duffer

Why did they make the disastrous decision to move us to Sixfields against our fans wishes?
A: Apparently because the original Ricoh deal was unsustainable. Also, because they don't care about the fans wishes. This, of course, is precisely the same as Wasps' owners - I look forward to PSB joining me in condemning them too, no?

How have a rugby club managed to buy the Ricoh ?
A: Easy one. Because the Council sold it to them.

How come SISU never once put in a proper offer to ACL in 7 whole years to buy the Ricoh Arena?
A: This is just lazy. They actually put in two offers - one before the JR, and one when Higgs were obliged legally to offer them the opportunity. Whether they were likely or sincere offers or not is a matter of debate. However the council never offered them the same deal as Wasps, as we know - they just wanted to build trust before talking about ownership.

Why are we struggling down the bottom of League one?
A: Poor players, owners who don't want to throw much money at the team, little access to revenues beyond ticket sales (which are poor).

Where the hell is this new ground deal we keep hearing about ?
A: Who the hell knows - somewhere around Rugby, allegedly.

Why are local councils saying they have never spoken to Tim Fisher about a new ground or land deal?

A: Because they haven't. Except those who have apparently just have.

Who's telling the truth here Tim Fisher or the local authorities?
A: Well, it's possible that they were both telling the truth, at least in the last week or two. Someone else here who doesn't understand FOI, clearly.

Blimey - that was easy. Wouldn't a better question be, how are the club going to be able to afford a new stadium? Alongside that I'd ask, what can Wasps actually offer us to make that requirement redundant. (That last one would need to go to Wasps though).

Ian1779

As far as I can see whether they are a group or an individual all they are doing is asking questions,what I can't see is why you get so uptight about it.Oh and by the way you're right.

Because we are all supposed to blindly follow this group who ask questions (which is good) but offer absolutely nothing in terms of solution or forward plan, which is exactly where we are at now.

skybluetony176

Because we are all supposed to blindly follow this group who ask questions (which is good) but offer absolutely nothing in terms of solution or forward plan, which is exactly where we are at now.

So basically you want them to run the club? Isn't that what TF and ML get paid for?

oldbloke

They like asking question's but not answering them like who the fuck are you. No better than that twat Dinser or whatever his name was.

Users who are viewing this thread