Latest Poole Article (1 Viewer)

Paddy9239

Truly poisonous at the minute. Used to enjoy his articles as I was always more pro Pressley prior to the last month or so.

Really poor recently though. Like he's trying to cause rifts between supporters.

steveecov

Blimey reckon you're right Nick. Hopefully loads of letters to editor. Mind you if he's offering me a trip in that Limo...he's ok by me

Astute

Says the fans....meaning the proper ones.....agree to disagree and then move on. The rest argue the toss. Not bad considering he argues the toss all the time :D

Sky Blue Pete

I think that the powers that be at the club have something on this reporter as I can't believe he truly believes what he is writing! We are in the relegation zone of the 3rd division and heading down and into oblivion and he is trying to drive a wedge between this fan and that fan. Absolutely bizzare

Nick

Administrator
He obviously just doesn't like being wrong. You would think somebody would have a word.

Sky Blue Pete

We are nick. Bottom line the manager has his hands tied so much but coming up from bottom line the last few months have been truly awful and we have not won at home for 4 bloody months

Astute

I think that the powers that be at the club have something on this reporter as I can't believe he truly believes what he is writing! We are in the relegation zone of the 3rd division and heading down and into oblivion and he is trying to drive a wedge between this fan and that fan. Absolutely bizzare

And not the first person respected in his own field that gets ridiculed after coming out with stupid comments on behalf of our club and SISU.

Astute

Yeah it's not that bad really, is it? He says most are fairly philosophical, but there are a few right nutters about.

But with the way he worded it and the way he has been lately he has put himself in with the nutters :D

hill83

I wanted Pressley out but that was after about 75 games of mostly poor displays. Sorry Alan, but you are sounding like a pillock. Get over yourself, two bit small time journalist.

hill83

This is only faux rage as it doesn't really bother me. But is there any avenues for official complaints that can be used?
Surely a few people are actually offended.

The Reverend Skyblue

Like other posters have pointed out, he is complaining about THE FANS not listening to other point of views yet he himself refuses to listen to any other point of view if it disagrees with his.

He is a bizarre person. Yes some didn't want him here in the first place, mainly because he came from a Scottish league 1 club where he wasn't successful at all, a standard that must be so piss poor.

the performance' were so poor in general and being in the bottom four of league 1 and without a home win in four months a decision had to be made,a correct one in my opinion

mrtrench

A bizarre article - he really has lost it big time. How did the editor let him print that?

SBT

One of the strangest articles I've ever seen, kind of alarming how quickly he's lost the plot. Even Les Reid took a few months to go crazy.

steveecov

The only thing more loathed than SISU is Poole.

What he doesn't realise is SISU are miles away; he isn't..... POOLE OUT

Kingokings204

The guy is a prick. I haven't even bothered reading the link as I know what's in it. Utter bollocks?

Sure it is. Only way is to not give this guy attention as he isn't imoortant enough. He is a twat and he doesn't get our time. Leave him to it. He will eventually realize no one cares what he says like me.

stupot07

What a bizarre article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread