Latest news - maybe bullshit++ (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

Don't shoot me if it is bollocks I'm only a gossip/messenger, read on GMK site.

1. Bobby Gould WILL be confirmed by Tim Fisher as chairman of CCFC ( This was on the agenda of a meeting between the potential buying consortium and TF in late December), both parties have now signed this off.

2. AT has agreed he is happy to return to his former role as Head Scout and Future Development Manager.

3. ATs former team mate and Bobbys former player DENNIS WISE has agreed in principle to become First team manager.

4. David Ginola is to become DoF

5. Ray Wilkins will be working in conjunction with both Ginola and AT. Wise will be first team manager and is bringing in a back room staff of Michael Duberry, Jepser Gronkjaer and Brian Laudrup.

They're all at Ryton this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sub

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It seems like someone was challenged to get as many rogue names as possible into a completely made up rumour. If the world wobbles on its axis and this does come off, I might start Wise, Ginola, Gronkjaer and Laudrup, with Wilkins, Thorn and Gould on the bench.

Andyk195

Don't shoot me if it is bollocks I'm only a gossip/messenger, read on GMK site.<br />
<br />
1. Bobby Gould WILL be confirmed by Tim Fisher as chairman of CCFC ( This was on the agenda of a meeting between the potential buying consortium and TF in late December), both parties have now signed this off.<br />
<br />
2. AT has agreed he is happy to return to his former role as Head Scout and Future Development Manager.<br />
<br />
3. ATs former team mate and Bobbys former player DENNIS WISE has agreed in principle to become First team manager. <br />
<br />
4. David Ginola is to become DoF<br />
<br />
5. Ray Wilkins will be working in conjunction with both Ginola and AT. Wise will be first team manager and is bringing in a back room staff of Michael Duberry, Jepser Gronkjaer and Brian Laudrup. <br />
<br />
They're all at Ryton this morning.
<br />
<br />

Jackanory

Nick

Administrator
Let's not get too worked up, it is just a bit of light hearted banter ;)

Its+a+Joke+Son+1947.jpg

ExmouthNeil

don't shoot me if it is bollocks i'm only a gossip/messenger, read on gmk site.

1. Bobby gould will be confirmed by tim fisher as chairman of ccfc ( this was on the agenda of a meeting between the potential buying consortium and tf in late december), both parties have now signed this off.

2. At has agreed he is happy to return to his former role as head scout and future development manager.

3. Ats former team mate and bobbys former player dennis wise has agreed in principle to become first team manager.

4. David ginola is to become dof

5. Ray wilkins will be working in conjunction with both ginola and at. Wise will be first team manager and is bringing in a back room staff of michael duberry, jepser gronkjaer and brian laudrup.

They're all at ryton this morning.

i'll have a pint of whatever your drinking my friend;););)

torchomatic

:p Wow! I lost count of the amount of ex-players in there! You may have got a way with it if you'd toned that down a bit. A Gould and a Wise maybe. :thinking about: That will pump up the yearly wage bill by about a trillion percent.
And anyway, I wouldn't want Wise as manager.

Users who are viewing this thread