Latest Les Reid tweet (1 Viewer)

procdoc

4m
Big day for #CCFC 2moro. Picking up hints CVA to end admin WON'T be signed. More on that in morning,

He is usually spot on so it looks like yet another twist is to come tomorrow

Sutty

Hmm. Still not sure this is as good news as everyone seems to suggest.

The idea seems be 'rejected CVA = investigation = SISU booted out'. I can't believe SISU would have left themselves open to this sort of thing. As administration experts they'd deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis.

The way I see it we're heading for a 15 point deduction, a more protracted administration process, and less chance of moving back to the Ricoh, all with SISU remaining as owners.

Hope I'm wrong.

Gint11

Whether you like it or not, SISU are too clever. They have won every round so far. Cant see them being kicked out so easily.

jesus-wept

Have they ? not so sure about that, not so sure they want or can afford this Sixfields idea either. Just think about for a minute, sisu don't exactly splash their cash about (if they have any) and they will have little revenue players wages and a huge police bill to pay. Joy Sepallas appearance at last Thursdays meeting with a mediator (who was that) tells me she/sisu are a bit desperate for this cva to be signed. The head honcho don't go to meetings unless things for their company are a concern. NO SURRENDER

Lord_Nampil

Question is it only -15 points if we come out of admin without an agreed CVA, what if we don't exit it untill it is agreed???

blueflint

Whether you like it or not, SISU are too clever. They have won every round so far. Cant see them being kicked out so easily.

won every round not a chance they only win if we give in to them and all go to six fields

J

Jack Griffin

They can't come out of admin till they file their accounts can they.

And they can't come out of embargo till they do that.

Lord_Nampil

@Lesreidpolitics: BREAKING: Coventry City say Sisu boss Joy Seppala happy to talk with council leader Ann Lucas about Ricoh. Full statement to come..

Question is it only -15 points if we come out of admin without an agreed CVA, what if we don't exit it untill it is agreed???

i think its -15 for the cva not being signed, and im pretty sure its -10 for coming out of admin in a different season to when you entered it. thats what happened to pompey anyway

J

Jack Griffin

stevefroggatt ‏@Froggy123Steve 4m

I don't have a sky blue ribbon but I hope this will show my solidarity with Sky Blue fans #ccfc #pusb pic.twitter.com/VncLCnxYmp
Retweeted by Steve Carpenter

BQa6vjWCUAARL6F.jpg

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Les Reid ‏@Lesreidpolitics 15s

#CCFC creditors meeting still on - 2 & half hours so far. Insolvency expert Alan Limb says ACL alone would not be able to force adjournment

Users who are viewing this thread