Late kick off (1 Viewer)

thorninmyside

To be honest he came across as someone struggling from minute one.

His interveiw with shane on cwr monday morning was much better ... he got battered so to speak. He was totally embarrassed and I got the feeling shane revelled the moment. Well done to cwr anyway they haven't shyed away from the issues. And seem to have the fans interest at heart. Good old beeb

Grendel

To be honest he came across as someone struggling from minute one.

His interveiw with shane on cwr monday morning was much better ... he got battered so to speak. He was totally embarrassed and I got the feeling shane revelled the moment. Well done to cwr anyway they haven't shyed away from the issues. And seem to have the fans interest at heart. Good old beeb

Actually is was because he had a harder interviewer to contend with who asked some real questions. If it was Linnel or Foster you would have just heard the sounds of them licking his feet.

Covstu

He looks like 'Tim nice but dim'....fat-plums-in-my-mouth-bullshitting-wanker....

Totally bullshitting, he knows the club is going to the wall in the short term but was obviously silenced in this interview. More investment, well not from SISU anyway...

If it had been Linnel or Foster you would have just heard the sounds of them licking his feet.

Linnel is a complete wanker.

If you listened to him after a game (and you didn't know our predicament/the shite we have seen this season), you would think you had tuned into Radio Barcelona....talk about one-eye....:jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread