Late Kick Off on BBC. (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSid

Just watched this. Has there ever been a worse football programme on TV - ever? In fact it could be the worst programme of any sort.

It looked like it was set in someone's garage. The sound quality was all over the place. The whole thing looked like it was being done by first year students.

And then there was the content. General waffle from the presenters, plus some dreadful tart with a huge nose asking cringeworthy questions. Then there were the fans in the studio. They all looked like they'd escaped from somewhere. 'Highlight' was the cretinous female (?) Walsall fan whose solution to their bad run was for the players to 'kick it towards the goal'. Priceless!

Seriously, how can they get away with peddling this shit? It was utterly embarrassing television for everyone involved.

wingy

A far better thread than mine I completely agree. As I said In the other one
Bring Back SARAH JANE MEE
Stayed tuned In as Tthey said they would inform on how to attend the show and thought some city fans on a show @ the RICOH might add some poignancy.

Just watched this. Has there ever been a worse football programme on TV - ever? In fact it could be the worst programme of any sort.

It looked like it was set in someone's garage. The sound quality was all over the place. The whole thing looked like it was being done by first year students.

And then there was the content. General waffle from the presenters, plus some dreadful tart with a huge nose asking cringeworthy questions. Then there were the fans in the studio. They all looked like they'd escaped from somewhere. 'Highlight' was the cretinous female (?) Walsall fan whose solution to their bad run was for the players to 'kick it towards the goal'. Priceless!

Seriously, how can they get away with peddling this shit? It was utterly embarrassing television for everyone involved.

Anyone got a copy ??

oscillatewildly

I watched it myself and must agree with Sid. It looked as though the fans were cast members from 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest'.

torchomatic

The Walsall fan they spoke to was a scream.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cov City Daytrader 87

A far better thread than mine I completely agree. As I said In the other one
Bring Back SARAH JANE MEE

Sarah Jane Mee never presented the Late Kick Off. I think you were referring to the time when she teamed up with Nick Hancock with 'Hancock Halftime' or the other way round?

Cov City Daytrader 87

Well you could replace it with other regional 'Late Kick Off' programmes ie North West, London and the south east etc, etc or end up with this.......

'Next on BBC 1 your regional Late Kick Off show whilst in the Midlands it's Graham Norton'!

SkyBlueSid

Well you could replace it with other regional 'Late Kick Off' programmes ie North West, London and the south east etc, etc or end up with this.......

'Next on BBC 1 your regional Late Kick Off show whilst in the Midlands it's Graham Norton'!

Interesting point, although I doubt they film other regional versions in a store cupboard. I did notice that Northampton were not covered on the Midlands edition, so perhaps City should be on whatever region they are in too, given where we play.

It was dire TV. Up against Graham Norton, I admit it's like having a choice of hanging yourself or slitting your wrists!

letsallsingtogether

We would still never be on they don't think we belong to any region just have to watch midlands today or Central they only mention us or show our goals when we lose.:mad:
And before you all start growling that has always been the way not because of our currant situation.

Cov City Daytrader 87

Saw her recently on SKY and she's gone downhill lately, mind you, I still would!

In that case, you may need a jug of ice cold water once you see this video when she was doing Heart FM West Midlands Breakfast, Enjoy!

[video=youtube;eeqDt-SxW6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeqDt-SxW6o[/video]

SkyBlueSid

Saw her recently on SKY and she's gone downhill lately, mind you, I still would!

Couldn't be worse than the ginger bird with the huge hooter that was on last night. She was asking McClaren about cups of tea and other drivel. Stevie Wonder would have given her the swerve! :facepalm:

bringbackrattles

Totally agree it was a shambles and I thought my telly was on the blink as the sound was poor.That Manish is a Leicester fan,Collymore Forest and Villa,and the audience looked like they'd been dragged in from off the street and told to wear football shirts,it was pathetic.Only a quick mention of us I noticed,saying we are dropping down etc.

wingy

Totally agree it was a shambles and I thought my telly was on the blink as the sound was poor.That Manish is a Leicester fan,Collymore Forest and Villa,and the audience looked like they'd been dragged in from off the street and told to wear football shirts,it was pathetic.Only a quick mention of us I noticed,saying we are dropping down etc.

Yep sound quality of Andy and Alan on CT vids ,I reckon nil Lamptey pods do better and that Is a struggle.

SlowerThanPlatt

My particular highlight was the cringe worthy studio/church hall interview with the young Walsall fan-girl "it's like they're scared of the goooal yow knooow, it's like just hav a gooo, we won't boooo yow if yer miss"

Class.

bringbackrattles

My particular highlight was the cringe worthy studio/church hall interview with the young Walsall fan-girl "it's like they're scared of the goooal yow knooow, it's like just hav a gooo, we won't boooo yow if yer miss"

Class.
Tell you what we won't boo Walsall either if they're too scared to shoot at Murphy tomorrow night,in fact we will give them a round of applause !

wingy

Tell you what we won't boo Walsall either if they're too scared to shoot at Murphy tomorrow night,in fact we will give them a round of applause !

At the risk of taking this off Topic and veering to football It will be a tough one tomorrow night .Under the radar today but Baker and Moussa are doubts .

I sense Bakers reign at City Is coming to an end,He and moussa will be gone In the Summer IMO.

bringbackrattles

At the risk of taking this off Topic and veering to football It will be a tough one tomorrow night .Under the radar today but Baker and Moussa are doubts .

I sense Bakers reign at City Is coming to an end,He and moussa will be gone In the Summer IMO.
I reckon your predictions are right as the Walsall match is going to be tough,and Moussa will be off and Baker maybe.I don't want to state the bleedin obvious but we have to start performing or it's a nail biting end to yet another campaign.

F

furtle

yes, it was absolute sh1te… as for SJM she made my w1lly tingle

wingy

yes, it was absolute sh1te… as for SJM she made my w1lly tingle

I had to like this post and noticed you're not much of a poster so had to check out your one other post ,and subsequently had to give that a like also ,looks like you will make the Grail this season .:)

F

furtle

Cheers Wingy, I work in Cov near the Ricoh so I see & feel the pain… Foxes will go up, get spanked & probably go down again. However, at the mo I'm enjoying the ride..

Users who are viewing this thread