Last Home Game (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

Considering the potential of this being our last match in Coventry for a while (unless otherwise announced) I think it’d be a really good idea to get everyone in their colours that day. Could there be something orchestrated where everyone wears their oldest City shirt to show the generations of support that will no doubt be missing out on supporting their team through the actions of others? Would be really effective in my opinion.

PurpleBin

I don't think people wearing manky old shirts will make an eyeful of difference to a millionaire hedge fund and the local council sorting out a ground.

Nice idea though.

clint van damme

I don't think people wearing manky old shirts will make an eyeful of difference to a millionaire hedge fund and the local council sorting out a ground.

Nice idea though.

I bet you'd get all misty eyed if some Scouse team suggested though!

I will crack open a sky blue t shirt and trainer combo, fair play Andy!!

pusbccfc

Yep, if people loved this club they would turn up.

Frank Sidebottom

Would be nice if 30000 turned up to show how many people are actually bothered that it's likely to be our last game in Coventry for a while...... although.... dare I say it.... playoffs home leg might change that.

TTG

I'm in hospitality so can't wear replica kits or anything :(

CJ_covblaze

lifeskyblue

I will have to lay 10/15 out and struggle into about 2 of them....and then make the big decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread