Last game of the season (1 Viewer)

Otis

Okay, so jumping the gun a bit here, but last game of the season we have

Forest v Portsmouth

Don't we just wish that both of them are right down there in the mix come that final day.

We also have;

Southampton v City

Burnley v Bristol City

Derby v Peterborough

Millwall v Blackpool

Doncaster v Ipswich

How's everyone going to feel if it goes down to the last game?

For me, I would be pleasantly surprised as I would have thought we could already be down by then.

The last day would be nerveracking though wouldn't it if it all boiled down to those final games.

pusbccfc

Could you imagine,
Cov need to win to stay up,
Southampton need to win for automatic promotion.

AND

Cov win their first away game of the season!!
That would be mayhem!

Nonleagueherewecome

Could you imagine,
Cov need to win to stay up,
Southampton need to win for automatic promotion.

AND

Cov win their first away game of the season!!
That would be mayhem!

How about.."With Southampton already promoted, a defeat at home to Coventry City will send down bitter rivals Portsmouth".

You know it. :D

Covstu

It will probably, southampon already up and we are already down! Either way it's a good day out!

Otis

It would be a fantastic scenario.

Let;s do the easy bit first though, eh, and beat Leshtur.

Paxman II

To have a chance of that scenario happening we first MUST get some points on the road or that last game I fear will be academic. :D

WillieStanley

If us and Donny are already down, brings back memories of that awful yet strangely fun match against Bradford the last Prem season.

Mexican waves, Bradford chanting "Going down, going down" City responding with "So are we, so are we"

Shudders of history repeating...

Otis

What an awful game that was.

"Let's go out with a bang"

Let's go out with a whimper more like. What a terribly dull and dreary game that was.

covcity4life

could see donny beating ipswich,millwall beating bpool and bristol doing burnley :(

would expect southampton to have a party and beat cov(i kno we got a 2-2 at norwich but still)

lets hope cov are safe by then,possibly with a home win over donny the week before

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have a strange belief that we will be safe by the last game of the season, It might be my medication though

Users who are viewing this thread