Large Shirt - Can it be passed around the crowd against Crewe? (1 Viewer)

pb2875

With a sellout at the Ricoh, will we be able to pass our large shirt around the stands?

Personally I don't like the idea. We did it at the Leeds game a couple of years back and at the risk of sounding miserable, I find it just irritating because it takes about 30 seconds to pass over and you miss moments of the game. Do it before kick-off or make the shirt transparent or leave it for the kids to shake about in the centre circle :p

kg82

Personally I don't like the idea. We did it at the Leeds game a couple of years back and at the risk of sounding miserable, I find it just irritating because it takes about 30 seconds to pass over and you miss moments of the game. Do it before kick-off or make the shirt transparent or leave it for the kids to shake about in the centre circle :p

I couldn't make the Leeds game a couple of seasons ago due to a wedding and didn't realise till now that the shirt was passed round while the game was on? That's stupid! I can understand people not wanting to do it now. If it's going to be passed around it should be done before KO.

NuneatonSkyBlue

It was done as the players came out vs leeds, but as it went round the tesco and the telegraph stands it ment that those who were last to get it got it as the game had started. The stewards should probably collect it between the telegraph and tesco rather than letting it go all the way round.

D

Deleted member 4439

Good idea - we could get the blackout down to 25 seconds.

I couldn't make the Leeds game a couple of seasons ago due to a wedding and didn't realise till now that the shirt was passed round while the game was on? That's stupid! I can understand people not wanting to do it now. If it's going to be passed around it should be done before KO.

It was done as the players came out vs leeds, but as it went round the tesco and the telegraph stands it ment that those who were last to get it got it as the game had started. The stewards should probably collect it between the telegraph and tesco rather than letting it go all the way round.

What Nuneaton says. It got to me on about the 3 or 4 minute mark. Not as bad as if it was well into the game, but annoying nonetheless! To be fair I think I prolonged my view restrictions as at first I tried to force it back the other way...a plan that never had any chance of working.

kg82

I don't remember that? If we did I'm seriously getting worried about my memory!

SBS

If they do it, the stewards should hold it at the bottom and walk with it at the bottom of stand. It was upside down and looked a right mess last time

Users who are viewing this thread