Lard (1 Viewer)

steveo1987

Can Robins explain why he put a tub of lard on carrying at least 2 stone over where he should be over Reid who can deliver a cross?

wingy

Reckons it was Cos the game was being played through the middle ,seemed to suggest NC dictated that.
So why not switch Bayliss back and use Reid to stretch it.
He seemed to say that because the crosses hadn't worked they wouldn't work with different personel.

stevefloyd

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Reckons it was Cos the game was being played through the middle ,seemed to suggest NC dictated that.
So why not switch Bayliss back and use Reid to stretch it.
He seemed to say that because the crosses hadn't worked they wouldn't work with different personel.
It's nonsense as Barrett went wide left too.

Grendel

Can Robins explain why he put a tub of lard on carrying at least 2 stone over where he should be over Reid who can deliver a cross?

Reid is a terrible professional. Colchester who are below us did not want him to extend the loan. His attitude last season was a disgrace. To indulge him and pretend he can save our season (or care less) is delusional.

He’s supposed to be a championship standard footballer who last season ended up in league one where he was abject. In league two he’s no better.

steveo1987

Reid is a terrible professional. Colchester who are below us did not want him to extend the loan. His attitude last season was a disgrace. To indulge him and pretend he can save our season (or care less) is delusional.

He’s supposed to be a championship standard footballer who last season ended up in league one where he was abject. In league two he’s no better.

Reid will cross more balls that tubby will do in a lifetime

Londonccfcfan

Reid will cross more balls that tubby will do in a lifetime
That’s true. But it’s painful. When have we ever scored from a cross. We weren’t ever going to score from a cross today.

McNulty and JCH for all their attributes aren’t great in the air. I agree with robins more likely the cut back in getting close to penalty area.

TBF to Robins his substitutions weren’t bad today and he made them early.

JCH and JP defintaely made an impact on the game.

Adge

That’s true. But it’s painful. When have we ever scored from a cross. We weren’t ever going to score from a cross today.

McNulty and JCH for all their attributes aren’t great in the air. I agree with robins more likely the cut back in getting close to penalty area.

TBF to Robins his substitutions weren’t bad today and he made them early.

JCH and JP defintaely made an impact on the game.
Against Newport.

bawtryneal

So you would still rate Barret higher than Reid. Utter tosh !!

eastwoodsdustman

To be honest for all of Reid’s pace and beating of his full back he hardly ever produces any end result. I can’t understand people’s obsession with him.

eastwoodsdustman

I think Nick is including his Colchester spell
He may we’ll be but it won’t help us out.
Reid’s best to come on for the last 20 minutes and run at people. If nothing else it will put the opposition on the back foot a bit. For an experienced winger his crossing is not very good.

johnwillomagic

I think rightly or wrongly as one of our higher earners and when like yesterday we appear to be lacking in pace.
People clasp rather desperately to the "get Kyel Reid on" phililosophy based on that he is one of our quickest players and has played at higher level.

The reality is that he generally ....takes a while to build up to his pace and his delivery is hit and miss being generous at best.

I also do not think with Notts County's aerial approach he would have been that effective that does not really seem to be his kind of game generally.

All that being said would have probably put him on before Barrett for sure and probably JP and he got our goal - all about opinions.
Let's not forget he started in the 6-2 defeat though.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Users who are viewing this thread