Lance armstrong (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like he has been a very naughty boy!

I have absolutely zero knowledge on Lance Armstrong , Doping or the USADA - but I did listened to an interesting chat on talksport about how this is just the start and a real 'can of worms' is going to get opened up.

I'm not believing everything I listened to but the guy was saying if I was a player in a dressing room and I heard there's a 'special' doctor out there who can help you get an extra % or to out your perfromance .....

Also said Barcelona are going to deny that the said doctor was ever on the payroll - but that doesn't mean the players never visited him ?

All rumours and I wait with interest. But could be very interesting - Especially as I see USADA saying the stuff they are on SSN

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Armstrong wasnt the only one though .......... it was reported that to find a replacement champion for the 1999 Tour de France they would have to award it to the guy that finished 8th because the top 7 had all been found to be drugs cheats !

Mind you I do think that the cycling world has moved on a lot since Armstrong was champion ....... still work to do though

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what happens with sponsorship money and prize money. Will he need to give everything back?

Covstu

Nope not a dime he is setting up his own race company outside of thte federation so he can continue!!!

Users who are viewing this thread