Lameiras vs Walsall (1 Viewer)

JimmyHillsbeard

There was one amazing moment of skill on Saturday. Lameiras took the ball into a dead end of three Walsall midfielders and emerged with the ball after tricking all three of them. No idea how or what he did and was hoping for confirmation that what I had seen did occur on here.

Sadly it didn't make the 10 minute highlight reel on SBWorld probably because it didn't lead to a goal scoring chance.

So then boys and girls can anyone confirm that they saw it too? And if possible it would be nice to know that I haven't exaggerated it

skybluegod

He did do the skill, had all 3 players, but then fucked it up either with a shit pass or tripping over the ball. I can't really remember but I do remember the skill yes.

Sky Blue Harry H

He did do the skill, had all 3 players, but then fucked it up either with a shit pass or tripping over the ball. I can't really remember but I do remember the skill yes.

I think we're going to get quite a bit of that with him this season. Doing tricks that others can't , but also looking a bit of a clown when it doesn't come off. For me, though I'd sooner see a player who can do something that can change a game with a bit of brilliance than have a more consistent average performer who will only crop up with the odd bit of quality every half a dozen of games. He has been part of what has excited the fans early doors and for me that bit of play and pass to Armstrong at Millwall is not within Conor Thomas or Jack Finch's capabilities (despite whatever else they bring to the party).

Sky Blue Harry H

Why does Jack Finch seem to get mentioned when ridiculing players !

Sorry mate - wasn't ridiculing. Just picked 2 players who look solid, but haven't shown creativity yet {IMHO). CT won't, although has good physical presence. Jack Finch looks a similar sort to CT in my opinion, though he is young and may have more strings to his bow than I have yet seen. Certainly not ridiculing them, though.

gruffskyblue

Haha. I'm so sad I emailed Sky Blue Player to ask if they could add JOB's amazing bit of skill against Crew to the highlights! The Ndlovu flick. Completely took out their right back. Hilarious. They said they'll add it in. Hopefully they'll do the same with Rubéns bit of magic.

We need to see moments of class like that. It all contributes to our enjoyment. It matters.

Users who are viewing this thread