Labovitch (1 Viewer)

Moff

Whilst reading yet another article about the Council/Acl and Sisu arguing like children in the press, in a series of tit for tat exchanges I was absolutely appalled (but not surprised) by a comment by Labovitch who seems to be the next moronic Fisher clone.

When he was asked to comment on the fact that Ann Lucas had stated in the Council Chambers that the Ricoh was for sale to anyone making an offer, he unbeliveably and like a total asshole replied, “If Coun Lucas really meant it when she said that she would discuss a sale, she should get on the next train"

The stupidity and arrogance of the man holds no bounds and shows what an utter arse he is.

The Club is called Coventry, the ground is in Coventry, CCC are the owners, so if Sisu/Otium want it, and its for sale I suggest to Labovitch that he gets off his fat backside, stops talking out of it and gets up to Coventry to sort a deal. If not sod off and let someone capable and sane, and not bitter and twisted, run the club and bring it home.

The man is a complete nob.

James Smith

Whilst reading yet another article about the Council/Acl and Sisu arguing like children in the press, in a series of tit for tat exchanges I was absolutely appalled (but not surprised) by a comment by Labovitch who seems to be the next moronic Fisher clone.

When he was asked to comment on the fact that Ann Lucas had stated in the Council Chambers that the Ricoh was for sale to anyone making an offer, he unbeliveably and like a total asshole replied, “If Coun Lucas really meant it when she said that she would discuss a sale, she should get on the next train"

The stupidity and arrogance of the man holds no bounds and shows what an utter arse he is.

The Club is called Coventry, the ground is in Coventry, CCC are the owners, so if Sisu/Otium want it, and its for sale I suggest to Labovitch that he gets off his fat backside, stops talking out of it and gets up to Coventry to sort a deal. If not sod off and let someone capable and sane, and not bitter and twisted, run the club and bring it home.

The man is a complete nob.

Does Joy not like visiting our city?

Last edited:

ecky

Totally agree, do sisu have a conveyor belt of muppets being produced? I know said joy, fisher has messed up I'll send fisher mk2 labowich his trainee.
I heard enough yesterday to be convinced the guy is just another arrogant bull merchant....

Moff

Knob has a K at the start for future reference.

Wow thanks for that insight. I prefer nob and thats why I used it.

If you like I could add I felt your post was a little knobish for taking a serious matter off topic by the spelling police. ;)

magic82ball

Kingokings204

I hate the man as much as anyone else but to try and balance the argument he is only doing best for his employers like we all do and saying things he is told to say. but yeah the man is a nob I agree lol

James Smith

tisza

Isn't he just taking on the Fisher media role and performing it just as poorly?

kingharvest

"We have consistently said that no club can be financially viable unless it owns its own stadium and the revenues that go with it." This is a quote from the same article.

Ashdown1

I hate the man as much as anyone else but to try and balance the argument he is only doing best for his employers like we all do and saying things he is told to say. but yeah the man is a nob I agree lol

Goebbels was only the spokesperson and chief of propaganda too........................did it make him any less a weasel ??

lordsummerisle

To be fair to him he has a point with this bit:

If the council do not want to enter into such discussions now, please could whoever the decision-maker is say this in a straightforward manner – no more statements by London-based spin-doctors, no more off-stage whispers on podcasts, no more “offers” via third parties with a catch in the small print. Just tell it straight.

Still like Labiabitch though.

Sky Blue Dal

So how can someone ask Joys monkey Labrovitch what the plans are for the new stadium. It obvious you have moved on as quoted by Joys other monkey Fisher.

That SISU office must stink of Sh*t as soon as they all open there mouths.

James Smith

"We have consistently said that no club can be financially viable unless it owns its own stadium and the revenues that go with it." This is a quote from the same article.

And as of now don't recall anyone explaining what benefit our club (not Sisu Capital Partners their funds or any associated businesses) would get from owning the stadium as well as the ACL lease and the associated revenues, as opposed to just owning the ACL lease and the associated revenues from that? That includes Mr Labovitch, Mr Fisher etc.

lordsummerisle

I rather like labias. Or is it labiai?

Quite keen on them myself, but doesn't mean that everybody who calls Fisher a [Expletive Deleted] is gay.

**Though of course many of them maybe, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

I think that [Expletive deleted] is probably quite neutral and wouldn't have any relevance to anybodys sexuality I'd have thought.

Last edited:

Samo

Quite keen on them myself, but doesn't mean that everybody who calls Fisher a [Expletive Deleted] is gay.

**Though of course many of them maybe, and there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Good point. We could call him a prick instead though just for clarity and leave [Expletive Deleted] to our gay friends. That doesnt sound right... I'm confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

RPHunt

Labovitch was CEO of one of Tony Blair's ventures and, you would have thought, with that on his CV would be in demand by a host of City firms.

So, why did he have to resign from Blair's company, why is no City firm interested in him and why has he pitched up as a director of a firm controlled by an underperforming back street private investment firm? Hmmm, makes you wonder.

Danceswithhorses

As the club would not own the stadium, even if SISU did get the ricoh arena, surely that statement is nonsense ?

Last edited:

James Smith

Would you blame her with about 15,000-25,000 wanting Sisu's head's on a platter?

But none of us know what she looks like, she could do a stint on the tills at the Arena Tesco and no one would be any the wiser.

RoboCCFC90

But none of us know what she looks like, she could do a stint on the tills at the Arena Tesco and no one would be any the wiser.

I am sure if Joy turned up at the Council office there are some idiotic people who would wait outside in protest.

kingharvest

As the club would not own the stadium, even if SISU did get the ricoh arena, surely that statement is nonsense ?

It seems like nonsense on a number of levels, not least of which is that i'm sure it wasn't that long ago that SISU were suggesting ownership wasn't even that important, just access to revenues. That doesn't seem particularly consistent to me.

kmj5000

What more would you expect from the Hedge Fund director whose motives do not include either the the future of CCFC or its fans? A Fisher clone who is likely to turn out to be just as hated by Sky Blues fans perhaps?

asb

Only thing that would give her away will be when she refuses to hand over the shopping till she gets the deeds for our houses.

Users who are viewing this thread