Labo on sky NOW (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

What's he saying? Unfortunately there's FIFA 14 on our tele at the mo.

chiefdave

I wish they would stop putting these idiots out in public, it's embarassing.

Is there suddenly a huge demand for 60 acre sites in the 'Coventry area'? They seem very worried about somebody sneeking in and buying the site from under them, surely anyone that was desperate for a site like that would have been able to identify it and enter negociations themselves?

He's all over the shop, looks like he's terrified he's going to say the wrong thing.

chiefdave

What's he saying? Unfortunately there's FIFA 14 on our tele at the mo.

evil council have misled everyone blah blah blah

coventry area blah blah blah

need to own the stadum blah blah blah

nothing new really, same as on CWR this morning. looked absolutly terrified.

standupforcity

He clearly stated that the new stadium will not be in Coventry...under the jurisdiction of Coventry City Council.....so what's new?!!!

covmark

said council don't want to sell the ricoh because it will probably bring to light financial irregularities.

coop

He is a silver spooned twat said coventry was basically a run down city members of acl and council have been dodgy with the money dealings and than anne lucas changed her mind on the train to london and never met joy more sisu bullshit

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There is nothing stopping them paying for an exclusivity deal on both sites..... that stops anyone else trying to buy either for a set period of time..... you would have thought they or their team would have come across such things before..............

tisza

Suggesting paid council officials on ACL board are misleading council. Said certain financial transactions are trying to be hidden from us. These officials are blocking the sale.

tisza

Surely if SISU had evidence of detrimental transactions they would have made it public by now.

Mexico70

Given their liking for threatening legal action at every twist and turn, I was surprised at how openly he made accusations that the senior council officials also on the board of ACL had a conflict of interest and were involved in questionable/improper dealings between the two. Have to say - he looked and sounded a shifty and insincere twat.

RoboCCFC90

Suggesting paid council officials on ACL board are misleading council. Said certain financial transactions are trying to be hidden from us. These officials are blocking the sale.

If this was being said against Sisu everyone would be asking the question 'Is it True?' maybe it should be asked of the Council as well, yes it maybe untrue but all sides should answer the allegations.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Some of the things being said about ACL and CCC are defammatory surely and affects their reputation & trade arent they ? You can not allege financial irregularity without the evidence to back it up surely. There have been it seems to me many occassions where claims that ACL were broke, about to go out of business, things done wrongly etc have been made...... not sure those are wise statements to keep making. Just my opinion

ohitsaidwalker king power

OK shorthand not my best but...

Suggested that Anne lucas was going to come to the table for sale of Ricoh talks and then she changed her mind on train coming down- now only rental talks an option.(historical)
Re stated about the need for the football club to own its own stadium for financial viability. 2 Sites being considered for new ground- negotiations ongoing, commercially sensitive. Dont want to stay at Sixfields-it isn't Coventry. Todays artists impressions are a parallel activity to expedite end build time completion. Accepts that it won't be in Coventry. 7th largests city in England(?) but a tight boundary?
Never says never when the Ricoh ownership question was asked again. But CCFC can't take the risk of this going on infinitum. Finances in place for freehold deal, chartered surveyor independent valuation requested but denied?. Council trying to keep something quiet- the recent JR exposed one of these- two most senior salaried council officers are ACL board members thus have a conflict of interest. Officers of the council prevent a sale going through. Invited the council to open talks on the radio or TV.

Disclaimer- typed this watching the rerun....

Nick

Administrator

So if this isn't true then he should expect a letter in the post?

wingy

Some of the things being said about ACL and CCC are defammatory surely and affects their reputation & trade arent they ? You can not allege financial irregularity without the evidence to back it up surely. There have been it seems to me many occassions where claims that ACL were broke, about to go out of business, things done wrongly etc have been made...... not sure those are wise statements to keep making. Just my opinion

something for either side to bring up at the JR surely.

Noggin

If this was being said against Sisu everyone would be asking the question 'Is it True?' maybe it should be asked of the Council as well, yes it maybe untrue but all sides should answer the allegations.

I don't think people who havn't submited accounts long long past their due date and then decide to liquidate the company which completely coincidentally means they don't need to submit accounts while their is massive questions about asset transfers they have refused to answer should be throwing stones, all their house is glass.

NorthernWisdom

Frankly,if it brings it all to a conclusion one way or another, maybe it's a good thing.

Shame court actions cost cash, but wouldn't we all welcome, philosophically, a load of court actions?

Maybe we need a fighting fund to help pay compensation to the winners... whichever side it is, to encourage them all to flush everything out, stop the innuendos, get some answers judged and arbitrated by those most objective of all.

Hobo

This shower are unbelievable, if it was not my club and city they were messing with it would be hilariously entertaining.

wingy

I don't think people who havn't submited accounts long long past their due date and then decide to liquidate the company which completely coincidentally means they don't need to submit accounts while their is massive questions about asset transfers they have refused to answer should be throwing stones, all their house is glass.

Much like the New Stadium ,not very opaque .

letsallsingtogether

said Coventry was a deprived area so they move our club away to give the so called affluent areas more money?
well I hope they become deprived have really pissed me off now time for AFC and show them what they are missing..

Utter C###s the lot of them

wingy

Certainly ramping It up are'nt they from what was supposed to be "Their Day In the Limelight . Smacks of desperation to me.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
OK shorthand not my best but...

Suggested that Anne lucas was going to come to the table for sale of Ricoh talks and then she changed her mind on train coming down- now only rental talks an option.(historical)
Re stated about the need for the football club to own its own stadium for financial viability. 2 Sites being considered for new ground- negotiations ongoing, commercially sensitive. Dont want to stay at Sixfields-it isn't Coventry. Todays artists impressions are a parallel activity to expedite end build time completion. Accepts that it won't be in Coventry. 7th largests city in England(?) but a tight boundary?
Never says never when the Ricoh ownership question was asked again. But CCFC can't take the risk of this going on infinitum. Finances in place for freehold deal, chartered surveyor independent valuation requested but denied?. Council trying to keep something quiet- the recent JR exposed one of these- two most senior salaried council officers are ACL board members thus have a conflict of interest. Officers of the council prevent a sale going through. Invited the council to open talks on the radio or TV.

Disclaimer- typed this watching the rerun....

seems to be usual practice of pressing as many buttons as possible to see if they get a reaction

If anything I think they are pushing the CCC and ACL further away......... I no longer see much desire by either of them to engage with TF, ML or JS, with all that means for a return to being at the Ricoh

ohitsaidwalker king power

seems to be usual practice of pressing as many buttons as possible to see if they get a reaction

If anything I think they are pushing the CCC and ACL further away......... I no longer see much desire by either of them to engage with TF, ML or JS, with all that means for a return to being at the Ricoh

Did my shorthand reflect what was said OSB.. if not let me know will edit... dont want to be a SISU sue victim?

ecky

Certainly ramping It up are'nt they from what was supposed to be "Their Day In the Limelight . Smacks of desperation to me.

their last chance wingy, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place right now...new stadium is all hot air, losing money hand over fist, 8% fan base loyal to them,
wont buy the ricoh at the going rate...

if i were acl i would tell them the ricoh is not for sale to you at any means..

RoboCCFC90

I agree, although if we want clarity of this mess we need to be asking questions of both sides.

ecky

said Coventry was a deprived area so they move our club away to give the so called affluent areas more money?
well I hope they become deprived have really pissed me off now time for AFC and show them what they are missing..

Utter C###s the lot of them

where does labowitch live? dont tell me chelsea? knightsbtidge? if cov is such a deprived area what you have done has made it even worse you incompetent fool!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Did my shorthand reflect what was said OSB.. if not let me know will edit... dont want to be a SISU sue victim?

still at the office so was relying on your shorthand :D ....... if thats what he said there is a couple million Sky viewers that will back you up. When I see it I will get back to you mate if I think there is a problem in what you reported

Users who are viewing this thread