Kyle Mcfadzean (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Feel like it deserves its own thread rather than bringing up an old one

Felt like today confirmed his time is probably up for us now barring a defensive injury or suspension crisis .

Been a fantastic servant for us , one of mark robins best ever signings and a Giant of a man/ captain 👏

162 games for Coventry 8 goals
1x League 1 title

Many clean sheets 🙌

Cally Fedora

Certainly a hugely successful signing. I wouldn’t be writing him off just yet. He still looked our best defender earlier in the season. But in a back 4 he now appears to be 5th choice and that’s a lot of bodies to get past to get a game. He’d still be a nailed on starter in L1 for a couple of seasons though.

Terry Gibson's perm

Certainly a hugely successful signing. I wouldn’t be writing him off just yet. He still looked our best defender earlier in the season. But in a back 4 he now appears to be 5th choice and that’s a lot of bodies to get past to get a game. He’d still be a nailed on starter in L1 for a couple of seasons though.

He would be far better than their number 3 today.

SBT

With all due respect to McFadzean, who’s been superb for us throughout, in hindsight we would have been in a much better position today if we’d let him go after the playoff final.

Kingokings204

Might be worth keeping to the end of the season just in case. Plus he has a special connection with Thomas and kitching and to learn from him would be amazing. It’s only 4 more months.
Either way what a great and loyal servant to this club and I thank him greatly.

Alkhen

I'd keep him about if possible. seems a real leader and standard setter in the squad. Can't understate the impact he made when he first arrived.

The new system doesn't seem to suit him and you would imagine he has a year or two left to give on the pitch. if he wants out then we shouldn't stand in his way. He can always come back to the backroom staff down the line. Could head to Wrexham for a pay day and link up with his brother maybe.

Paxman II

I would not be so dismissive just yet. He is the only centre back who gets his head on everything coming into the box. Kitching & Thomas for the good they have produced have failed to do that on a number of ocassions.

Skybluedownunder

Based on what?

The fact he’s been a captain, so he’s a role model. He seems to take an arm to the younger lads around the team, players seem to look up to him… lots of reasons.

Personally I feel both Kelly & Fadz would make good coaches… just depends whether that’s here or elsewhere like Doyle did or whether they also want to continue playing also like Doyle did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Quite possibly O’Hare, Godden, Kelly, Fadz go before next season. Leaving just Wilson and Allen from the L1 promotion season.

Huge job to maintain culture after losing Vik Gus and Dabo this year who all seemed a big part of it.

Bertola

Feel for him. He only lost his place when his mum died, but hard to see him getting back in ahead of Kitch/Thomas/Binks/Latibeaudiere at the minute.

Shocked he didn't get any minutes yesterday

Sky Blue Pete

Feel for him. He only lost his place when his mum died, but hard to see him getting back in ahead of Kitch/Thomas/Binks/Latibeaudiere at the minute.

Shocked he didn't get any minutes yesterday
Shame he didn’t too
Same for Kelly
The revolution continues
We rise together
Mve / Ohare / palmer / Thomas the new leaders

Grendel

In the end he has reached an age where he is inevitably replaced.

Oddly Mcfazdean to be improved from an indifferent start to being a superior player in the championship

He has been by far and away the best defender we’ve had in the championship with Kilkline like leadership qualities. We only ever succeeded in a back 3 with him at the centre of it.

Legend is used for anyone who plays about 5 games this days but he deserves the tag for what he’s done for the club in the last 5 seasons

Users who are viewing this thread