Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Transfer Rumour Kwame Poku

It sounds like a great deal. I heard the lights are still on at the CBS.
 
Well we will need that profit you cabbage when we are in league 1 with a team of league 1 players but at least we made a profit ah
Ah yes this team of lg 1 players that clubs above us want to sign …..
 
Hopefully a wind-up, cba to waste another £3 mil on a L1 player that we won’t see until next season and will take 10-15 games to get used to the championship.
We need quality now, not another overpriced L1 player.
 
Is it sad that I knew this cos I googled it at Christmas?
 
Obviously a false rumour, but after our last player with the name Kwame I'm out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom