Know Your Enemy... (1 Viewer)

SIR ERNIE

In any fight you'll always stand a better chance of winning if you know your enemy. The more you know the better your chance. Crucially you need to identify your enemy's weaknesses. What would he really hate you to do in this battle? What's the one thing he tries to shield from you so that you don't work on it? What's the one thing that he doesn't want you to attack?

Well, it's not easy to find out much about the SISU group. Offshore based Cayman Island funds, late filing of accounts, an on-side Administrator dishing out half truths.

However, the one thing that stands out to me as being somewhat odd and unusual is the way in which the enemy's key figure, founder and ultimate decision maker Joy Seppala, has succeeded in keeping herself firmly in the background throughout this whole process. Think about it.

The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that THIS is the enemy's weakness.

Make no mistake. SISU is NOT the enemy. Fisher is NOT the enemy.

It's Joy Seppala. But she doesn't want you to focus on her. She's quite happy for the flags and banners to read SISU OUT because in Finnish culture no-one can beat a woman with 'Sisu' and she should know, after all she founded the company and chose the name:

from Wikipedia:

Sisu is a Finnish term loosely translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. However, the word is widely considered to lack a proper translation into any other language. Sisu has been described as being integral to understanding Finnish culture. However sisu is defined by a long-term element in it; it is not momentary courage, but the ability to sustain an action against the odds. Deciding on a course of action and then sticking to that decision against repeated failures is sisu.

So my brothers, change those flags to 'JOY SEPPALA: SKY BLUE ENEMY No1' and I reckon she will HATE IT. She doesn't want the spotlight and negative publicity shifted on to her.

It could just all be too much for her and her investors.

skybluebal

In any fight you'll always stand a better chance of winning if you know your enemy. The more you know the better your chance. Crucially you need to identify your enemy's weaknesses. What would he really hate you to do in this battle? What's the one thing he tries to shield from you so that you don't work on it? What's the one thing that he doesn't want you to attack?

Well, it's not easy to find out much about the SISU group. Offshore based Cayman Island funds, late filing of accounts, an on-side Administrator dishing out half truths.

However, the one thing that stands out to me as being somewhat odd and unusual is the way in which the enemy's key figure, founder and ultimate decision maker Joy Seppala, has succeeded in keeping herself firmly in the background throughout this whole process. Think about it.

The more I think about it, the more convinced I become that THIS is the enemy's weakness.

It's Joy Seppala. But she doesn't want you to focus on her. She's quite happy for the flags and banners to read SISU OUT because in Finnish culture no-one can beat a woman with 'Sisu' and she should know, after all she founded the company and chose the name:

from Wikipedia:

Sisu is a Finnish term loosely translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. However, the word is widely considered to lack a proper translation into any other language. Sisu has been described as being integral to understanding Finnish culture. However sisu is defined by a long-term element in it; it is not momentary courage, but the ability to sustain an action against the odds. Deciding on a course of action and then sticking to that decision against repeated failures is sisu.

So my brothers, change those flags to 'JOY SEPPALA: SKY BLUE ENEMY No1' and I reckon she will HATE IT. She doesn't want the spotlight and negative publicity shifted on to her.

Good observation. Based on your post, perhaps the placards should say something like JOY SEPPALA'S SISU LOST £70M AT COVENTRY CITY

skybluetony176

we need to arrange for some stud from coventry to go and give her a good one so she will lighten up a little.

clearly fishface isn't capable of doing it

olderskyblue

Do we know who her investors are? They should also be targets

Dhinsa's_Millions

I was intrigued by the Florida connections mentioned by Labovitch on the radio. I always wondered whether Brody had some sort of stake in CCFC also.

from Wikipedia:

An excellent idea. If any artistic types produce any posters, etc. please post them on here for copying.

Regarding investors, I have suggested this before (as have others I think), that those of us who have savings in pension funds should ask there pension providers if any of the funds investments are in SISU related funds, and if so raise objections along the lines of the pension fund money is being thrown down a big black hole, ie Seppala and Fisher's la-la land stadium.

jesus-wept

Brodby is Canadian but may live in Florida. It has been said his stake is 30% if that's true I would think he is very much involved

RPHunt

Regarding investors, I have suggested this before (as have others I think), that those of us who have savings in pension funds should ask there pension providers if any of the funds investments are in SISU related funds, and if so raise objections along the lines of the pension fund money is being thrown down a big black hole, ie Seppala and Fisher's la-la land stadium.

I don't think you need to worry about your pension being invested in SISU's hedge fund. It is tiny, unregulated and loss making and most British pension funds wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

I don't think you need to worry about your pension being invested in SISU's hedge fund. It is tiny, unregulated and loss making and most British pension funds wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

That's good to hear. I'm still awaiting a formal reply from my pension provider.

SIR ERNIE

Do we know who her investors are? They should also be targets

The unknown investors in SISU’s hedge funds are the majority shareholders that are the ultimate owners of the club. The identity remains unclear, yet were passed by the football league as fit and proper when the club was first purchased.

bluesky_ben

Pull your heads out of your collective arses people, we had problems long before SISU arrived. You should be directing your attention towards CCC , they have been holding the club back for years.

skybluetony176

Pull your heads out of your collective arses people, we had problems long before SISU arrived. You should be directing your attention towards CCC , they have been holding the club back for years.

i'm curious to how you worked that out? if they didn't cough up to build the stadium with the Higgins trust there would be no CCFC. i'm not saying they have helped aside from that but they gave us a chance to continue when we almost disappeared without a trace.

Sky Blue Harry H

I wouldn't really go as far as enemy, enemy usually means kill....

Killjoy ! :D (I thought I'd already posted this, was it removed? you did realise it was a pun - i'm not one of the evil few, promise! (the original joke's gone now, I'll get my coat)

Sky Blue Harry H

Killjoy ! :D (I thought I'd already posted this, was it removed? you did realise it was a pun - i'm not one of the evil few, promise! (the original joke's gone now, I'll get my coat)

I'll definitely get my coat - must be going blind - too much ogling Gemma Arterton!

Users who are viewing this thread