Klopp (1 Viewer)

SBT

He’s pathetic - who does he think he is treating reporters like that?

The sad thing is that the broadcasters are already lining up to throw money at him to have him sit in their studio and act all pally for once he retires.

Grendel

Most great managers end up behaving in this way in truth

Grendel

He’s pathetic - who does he think he is treating reporters like that?

The sad thing is that the broadcasters are already lining up to throw money at him to have him sit in their studio and act all pally for once he retires.

Had a tongue lashing at the Basildon FC press conference by any chance?

djr8369

Haven’t seen what happened but he really irritates me. Seems to get a pass for smiling a lot but feels fake and is a knob whenever things don’t go his way.

Covkid1968#

Does anybody like that prick other than Liverpool fans and commentators?
He's a grinning goon....Mr nice guy when its going well, but there's a nasty edge if its not going his way!! Ive never liked him

vow

I reckon he's alright tbf, yes he can get stroppy if he loses, but believe that most "winners" do!? (they don't take defeat well!)

Haven't seen the latest press conference, what has he said?

Brighton Sky Blue

As for yesterday, they only have themselves to blame. Countless chances to finish the game off and Man Utd looked clueless until Antony scored from nothing.

AJB1983

He’s a really bad loser.
As for moaning about ‘too many games’, don’t be in so many fucking competitions then…. 🤣

Joy Division

I can't stand the guy, he's a really bad loser and not the nice guy everyone thinks he is. I do think it was a stupid question to ask him though.

Users who are viewing this thread