Kits and sponsorship (2 Viewers)

In previous years we've had little sniffs of kit manufacturers/sponsors/kit designs and so far we haven't heard a bean. I think it's probably safe to say we haven't got a shirt sponsor in place for next season due to the fact that nobody would want to be connected to this circus!?! I'm not sure if the deal with Puma has come to an end or not, maybe someone could enlighten me?

ccfc92

Not another kit thread :facepalm: :p

but in answer, i believe we have no sponser lined up. and no official kit release atm. but i think it will be from Puma. Just look at the template for other clubs n change it to sky blue ;)

ajsccfc

The away kit is staying for next season, albeit without City Link. We seem to have a new home strip every season and keep the away for two.

jimmyhillsfanclub

City link must be well happy...

They get to have us play in "their" kit all next season without paying a bean.....

I can't imagine any new sponsor being particularly happy having their logo plastered all over City links corporate coloured kit.....

I always hated that away kit.....shockingly shit.

Nick

Administrator
I thought the City link ones were sold off cheap as we would have the same kit with the new sponsor?

Otis

Here you are. Hot off the press!!

New kit and sponsors.

1310999849_583.jpg

jimmyhillsfanclub

....You misunderstand me Nick....I meant that even without the City Link logo....there is still no mistaking it as the City link kit.....so much so, I reckon it was probably designed by City Link Marketing dept.

If I was a local small courier business, I would bid to sponsor the away kit next season...

...."Man +van = no job too small" printed on the "city link" coloured away kit....

ccfc92

....You misunderstand me Nick....I meant that even without the City Link logo....there is still no mistaking it as the City link kit.....so much so, I reckon it was probably designed by City Link Marketing dept.

If I was a local small courier business, I would bid to sponsor the away kit next season...

...."Man +van = no job too small" printed on the "city link" coloured away kit....

Sorry but did you say you didn't like the yellow away kit last year :S

skybluelee

We have changed the home kit every year since 1996 and will do again this year once this mess is sorted.

ajsccfc

Surely without the City Link logo, nobody will think of City Link outside of Cov or City Link circles. They'd more likely be thinking that it's a bit rich for a shit team to be wearing Brazil colours.

Users who are viewing this thread