kit tickets and anything else (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

so in yesterdays friendly we were still wearing last seasons kit
is there any rule that new kits need to be registered
so far nothing

same with ticket sales and season tickets

very very odd tactics by sisu

no they wont make a fortune, but do turn their backs on any form of income is strange

the summer must have cost them another 1.5 m or so with no income or any attempt at selling anything

that is before solicitor and administrator costs

so they wouldnt pay 400k rent, but happy to piss 2.5m up the wall

now, i'm not going to suggest this sounds as if there may be some ulterior motive, or any suggestion of corruption - but others may be lead into thinking that way

Gint11

Where are they going to house Merchandise for Sale? They dont have a shop!

RFC

£400,000 was only agreed "IF THE CLUB RECEIVED ALL REVENUE STREAMS" and as that was never going to happen because of the 'Compass Deal', they have not refused to pay that level of rent! Please get your facts right!!!!!

kepit 2 yusen

£400,000 was only agreed "IF THE CLUB RECEIVED ALL REVENUE STREAMS" and as that was never going to happen because of the 'Compass Deal', they have not refused to pay that level of rent! Please get your facts right!!!!!
Why agree to a figure with caveats that cant be met.
Yes, owners of CCFC should eventually get the Ricoh or share of it and the revenue streams but not this lot. They need to be forced out some way or another and deals done with less unsavoury set ups.

skybluesam66

RFC

what revenue streams are we talking

ACL offered to cross invoice the revenue for FFP, so we are only talking about the profit on that
so lets be generous and say that is 500k per season

it still does not make financial sense

as i say - i would certainly not want this "investment fund" any where near any of my investments

CJ_covblaze

They already had car parking so it's just the f&b. That's roughly 250k per year total income based on 12-15k crowd

ccfcway

under the heading "anything else", can I just say how poor Eastenders is at the moment..Finally stopped watching it after over 20 years !

Slightly off topic but tickets is in the title of the thread.... Anyone know when tickets go on sale for Crawley and what the allocation will be?

ccfcway

Slightly off topic but tickets is in the title of the thread.... Anyone know when tickets go on sale for Crawley and what the allocation will be?

Crawley are out apparently, but make sure you get the, from Crawley and not CCFC. apparently CCFC get 4% of any away tickets bought through them

Users who are viewing this thread