Kit Launch (1 Viewer)

daveccfc

Did anybody else go?

The queues seemed to be massive so left it and will order one on the net. I didn't see any players lurking around either :(

Bluegirl

No ...never do.
There were players there...but they were only going to be there for a couple of hours, so some people were going to be disappointed.
Its my lad's 12th birthday on Thursday so Im off to the Ricoh tommorrow to get his shirt. Oh and the JSB's are also getting a 'mini' commemorative scarf too, I have a voucher for that, so will pick it up at the same time.
BG

1987ccfc

Been today and got the home shirt much to the annoyance of my wife and I thought we were having the black and blue shirt. I looked at the one on a display poster and it looks $hit ( too much like the Wolves away ) for me to buy it, think it time they let the fans choose not just the home one but the away one too

Bluegirl

That sounds good, nice birthday :)

What are the scarves like?
I have no idea what the scarves are like.....and I was no more enlightened after my visit to the shop - coz they havent got any in and the lad behind the counter didnt even know about them (the JSB's were told in the letter that came with the vouchers)
Shop was empty at two o'clock but they said they had been really busy all morning.
I like the new shirt....Im sure my lad will be well chuffed with his.
Oh and as an aside, I had a peek through to the pitch and its looking in really good nick. (no pun intended lol)
BG

Users who are viewing this thread