Kit Launch Roll Call (1 Viewer)

Covstu

nah, I get frustrated and angry and these events when you get the usual idiots harping on about random things that are not relevant or trying to undermine the matter with negativity. We all know we are in a shite position but take the event for what it is and lets see what this season brings.

CovisGod

Would have come but I'm at work in Norfolk till 7pm, wish I'd known earlier and I'd have booked the day off

chiefdave

Will probably pop along. Given that its Robins not Fisher and the season hasn't started yet, not to mention you have to pay, hopefully it will be a bit more civilised than usual.

Fergusons_Beard

I'm there and I'll post some wicked pics of the new kit-I'll be pissed off if City leak before night though!!!!

PUSB SOTV IMCH NOAM (Not One Acronym More)

Adge

Yep me and my son. I'll be saying my piece aswell!

Adge

I'm the opposite. Hate it when they ask you to write down a question and hand them in-easy way to avoid the difficult ones! But if someone has the mic in their hand.......

Captain Dart

If someone asks about pin badges kill them.

Nick

Administrator
Goalkeepers Lee Burge and Liam O'Brien will be joined by defenders Jordan Willis, Chris Stokes and new additions Michael Doyle and Peter Vincenti to model the new home and away kits ahead of the 2017/18 campaign.

If Willis is involved, is he staying?

oakey

As I'm not there will someone ask about
- pin badges
- ladies' and girls' shirts and when they will be available and if not, why not?
- has Sky Blue Sam got his new kit and does he like it?
- long sleeve shirts
Thanks awfully

RocketSkates

If you are gonna buy the kit any chance of some pics for the forum? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread