Kit embargo? (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

Something odd about our lack of a new kit too ain't there?!

Maybe we owe the kit manufacturer money, wouldn't surprise me......

SISU have not even made a financial commitment to supply us with a kit yet.

Very worrying

Covstu

hmmmm yes, normally we see some form of design by now! One thing is for sure we may not be seeing a 'quality' make such a puma next year, i think Lidl's own brand for us!

TheHellion

Kit embargo?

Would that mean football league rules would enforce them to play in the nip!?!? :eek:

Maybe they could get some of that body paint that makes it look like you're wearing clothes.....

skybluesben

Kit embargo?

Would that mean football league rules would enforce them to play in the nip!?!? :eek:

Maybe they could get some of that body paint that makes it look like you're wearing clothes.....

Probably cant afford paint either! :blue:

TheHellion

Reckon the club can't afford one? If we can't afford the rent, then it might be likely??

Not like we could pay for any kit deal in installments? And we haven't got the Cassidy brothers to bail us out this time ala Leon Best deal!?!

It's entirely possible that the "powers that be" have decided as part of their financial restructuring that one way to save some funds is not to splash out on a new kit. As mentioned it is usually a good while before the end of the season that the next kit is revealed, so either we're not getting one or we're getting one so good they've got to keep it under wraps!

The way I see it they might question the wisdom of spending money on something that we're only going to change after the season is finished, so it's more cost effective not to keep changing, at least for the short term?

skybluesam66

noticed that the tesco stand is now the devere stand

ACL need to realise, that no football team and their sponsorships also dry up - aswell as parking/catering etc

mattylad

"why launch a kit just when we have been relegated, you got to let the anger die down first. then the mugs will buy it" CCFC marketing meeting

skybluelee

It's entirely possible that the "powers that be" have decided as part of their financial restructuring that one way to save some funds is not to splash out on a new kit. As mentioned it is usually a good while before the end of the season that the next kit is revealed, so either we're not getting one or we're getting one so good they've got to keep it under wraps!

The way I see it they might question the wisdom of spending money on something that we're only going to change after the season is finished, so it's more cost effective not to keep changing, at least for the short term?

Changing the home kit clearly makes money for the club otherwise they wouldn't change it every year like they have done since 1996! They aren't forced to change it annually.

WestEndAgro

The Telegraph had a little poll early this week, one of the questions was, should city's home shirt be Plain, Hoops, Stripes or one Diagonal strip similar to Southampton's previous campaign.
I wonder if the result of the poll will have any influence on this seasons new kit ? By the way when I left the poll Stripes was leading.

Users who are viewing this thread