Kit advice (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_LDN

Morning all, wondered if someone might be able to advise. I took an American friend of mine to his first ever football match for his 40th when he flew in for my stag doo in May (lucky guy came to Wembley!) I wanted to get him a shirt with his name on and number 40 as a late birthday present and the type of gift he’d appreciate. He is a BIG guy, and I think he wears 4XL, I tried doing it on the website on my phone when last seasons kit was on sale but the personalised bit didn’t seem to function, anyone know how it works and advise on sizing?

skybluelee

The club said that personalisation wassn't currently an option on the new shirt pre-orders. You should be able to do it in store when they're on sale. If they have any letters in stock...

ms639

Don't do it, printing will cost too much on a shirt that size, we still need atleast 2 players through the door

Skyblue_LDN

Don't do it, printing will cost too much on a shirt that size, we still need atleast 2 players through the door
I remember back in the day paying per letter, he’s got a massive surname so I’d probably fund a few quid extra to tempt Hamer 😆

oscillatewildly

He's probably a secret fan of the Luton Town Raiders now anyway.
Just buy him a cheap straw boating hat and sharpie his name onto it.

letsallsingtogether

They still had some 4xl shirts from last season in the shop in town selling them cheap.
If their not doing the lettering take it to the stall in the market if it is still there.

Alkhen

If you get a kit cheap in town try on eBay there are loads of sellers selling official EFL name sets, you choose any name, then you can take it to a local sports shop and they will heat set it on for a few quid.

I've started doing that with my old shirts. Getting my favourite player from whatever the season the shirt is.

Users who are viewing this thread