Kirk Stephens (1 Viewer)

This Thursday marks 3 years since i started my sports radio show on Hillz FM, and to celebrate i've managed to get myself a guest for this week's show, none other than the president of the Coventry City Former Players Association and ex Sky Blues defender Kirk Stephens. He'll be answering a few questions about his career with City and beyond, plus his role with the FPA. If you a question you'd like me to ask Kirk, drop it below. The interview takes place this Thursday on 98.6 Hillz FM from 10am. Cheers lads

jackdg

Can you ask Kirk: "If he's got nothing better to do than spend an hour with the self-appointed 'Bantersaurus' could he instead grab his boots and head to Swindon?" or "What do you think of City's chances this year?"... I'll leave it up to you

Somerset Sky Blue

Was my favourite player as a very young lad, before he left (either because he was a defender or his 80s hair style!).
Ask him some defensive questions - should we be worried/ would he have let a.martin go / would he try to sign up reda? Perhaps also a question about England defence - how is john stones worth £50m but can't get in a team that lost to Iceland?

Can you ask Kirk: "If he's got nothing better to do than spend an hour with the self-appointed 'Bantersaurus' could he instead grab his boots and head to Swindon?" or "What do you think of City's chances this year?"... I'll leave it up to you
I'm also using 'The Mouth of the Midlands' now ;) and to be honest, i'd go for the 2nd question lol

Users who are viewing this thread