Kieron Dyer (1 Viewer)

Liam PUSB!

Just been released from QPR as not part of Harry's plans!

Would you welcome him to the Ricoh? I think a good potential loan/free signing, could easily chip in with the goals at this level!

fernandopartridge

Would you welcome him to the Ricoh? I think a good potential loan/free signing, could easily chip in with the goals at this level!

Meanwhile on planet earth, Keiron Dyer has dislocated his wrist whilst signing his contract termination forms.

ccfctommy

Yeah. Constantly injured and I'm sure we can cough up the 30k a week wages.

Him, Hargreaves and Owen should all retire.

scroobiustom

Liam PUSB are you Kieron in real life? or his agent or something? Only Dyer and his associates would consider him worthwhile.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Bloody hell. We were labelled as cheats for having McGoldrick whilst not paying any rent. Sign Dyer on the same basis and we'd be stoned by opposing fans whilst travelling to away games.

By that I mean to have bricks and earthy detritus thrown at us; not recreational drugs provided to ease our journey...

Grendel

Bloody hell. We were labelled as cheats for having McGoldrick whilst not paying any rent. Sign Dyer on the same basis and we'd be stoned by opposing fans whilst travelling to away games.

By that I mean to have bricks and earthy detritus thrown at us; not recreational drugs provided to ease our journey...

That wouldn't bother me as long as we got the results on the field.

Sub

it would be perfect !!!! dyer and lee bowyer (when he signs for us) what a dream team :slap::slap::slap::slap::facepalm::facepalm:

cloughie

Dyer would bring competition for places ie Bell............................................. on the treatment table

Paxman II

ha we are not in a position to take risk on anyone. So the question of how does not even crop up.

We already have a sick note in our squa which I'm hoping we can nurse back and then get rid for goodness sake!

ccfcway

hes gotta be one of the highest payed players in the world if you work out wages per game.

At 40k a week, for the past 18 months, with 4 starts..

........he has been payed £780,000 per game !!!

ricohman

Definately not, what has he done these past 5/6 years. Last time he was a good player was when Bobby robson was in charge of newcastle

ExmouthNeil

He's made out of glass.... And it looks like Conor Thomas is well on the way to a full come-back, so NO thank you very much...

Any spare player funds should go on another striker or winger

PUSB, Neil

covcity4life

Kieron Dyer- One of the biggest con artists of the last 10 or so years....

why? because he doesnt want to give up on his dream of being a footballer?

you want him to retire?

im sure every fan would love just 10 mins in an official professional match, this guy scored a goal saturday for qpr in the fa cup

if he had retired 5 years ago he wouldnt have that memory

i hope he has a few more good memories before he does call it a day

curlyc_

nice work if you can get i suppose. I'm sure the millions of pounds he's earnt for doing fuck all will compensate the lack of memories, although to be fair on him it's not really his fault. Its the clubs whos bought hims fault i suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread