Kieffer Moore (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Meh , I go every game , proud of it not arsed what people think ,have done for years .. it's not the same as sitting at home .. full stop

He decided to post the wanky meme

No it’s not. That’s why I’ve got a ST. Just not a fan of the fan hierarchy stuff.

TomRad85

Tbf you do miss something from not being there, he's right. But ultimately the me that mainly watches on TV doesn't feel any less qualified to say watching 'insert current player' is painful vs the me that went to every game saying watching Louis Carey and co was painful.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

In the hierarchy I consider myself in the 'served my time' category. Paid a lot of money to watch a lot of shite.
Also I make numerous appearances in the Andy Whing celebration photos, elevating me further, I feel.

TomRad85

You just don’t seem entirely confident in the players or the manager anymore!
He's right though. I'm still very excited for next season but I think Robins has been a bit off it at times this season, by the standards he's set. No one of sound mind wants him sacked but if he has a £15 million plus summer again and the season goes similarly to this one, he'll probably have to answer some questions.

Brighton Sky Blue

In the hierarchy I consider myself in the 'served my time' category. Paid a lot of money to watch a lot of shite.
Also I make numerous appearances in the Andy Whing celebration photos, elevating me further, I feel.

I was emotional when that goal went in. Not for it being the last goal we scored at HR, but for ginger pride

shmmeee

First season he’s not had a leader on the pitch really. One reason i think Godden and the like were kept around was to be that voice but perhaps not the right characters or not of the right quality to command respect from the new signings.

SBT

He's right though. I'm still very excited for next season but I think Robins has been a bit off it at times this season, by the standards he's set. No one of sound mind wants him sacked but if he has a £15 million plus summer again and the season goes similarly to this one, he'll probably have to answer some questions.

Well I think if you were confidently predicting we’d become a top side back in December, you should be cutting the team some slack a few months later during a bad run, especially when the games have been piling up as they have.

I think this season was always going to be a transition year, but I said at the start of the year that Robins was now In uncharted territory and would probably face some heat from the fans if things went wrong. I think the cup run has disguised the fact that this season has been more underwhelming than many fans expected, and I have no doubt that if we’d lost the Wolves game then the backlash would be getting nasty by now.

torchomatic

Thought he looked decent to be fair made it look simple I said should of loaned him in January.
Didn't need to. Scoring goals isn't the problem. Keeping them out is.

wingy

Well I think if you were confidently predicting we’d become a top side back in December, you should be cutting the team some slack a few months later during a bad run, especially when the games have been piling up as they have.

I think this season was always going to be a transition year, but I said at the start of the year that Robins was now In uncharted territory and would probably face some heat from the fans if things went wrong. I think the cup run has disguised the fact that this season has been more underwhelming than many fans expected, and I have no doubt that if we’d lost the Wolves game then the backlash would be getting nasty by now.
It was really at the behest of Doug!
Exposure like that.
We could have gone for the other and left that alone, for some reason Doug felt it was important!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We've managed it every other season , last season as an example ..

We've also been shit for 13 league games and have heard the tired excuses for probably the same period of time
Maybe because it's a genuine reason.

We've had a few players getting injured the last few games when we've been playing games in quick succession. Also seen more basic errors in games. Both of which can be directly linked to fatigue.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Yes it has been a weird season - terrible start and a very poor decline at the end with most points accumulated in the middle.

Why people equate that to a confident top two challenge next season I am not sure
Don't think it's been that weird.

Start of the season we were playing the wrong formation and when we changed it results improved. End of the season we've had a lot of games in a short space of time and players have picked up injuries.

I wouldn't say I think we're favourites for promotion next year but with a decent set of players on long contracts already here if we can make a handful of decent signings as well as enlarge the squad to allow for more rotation, and crucially get the tactics right from the off I'd feel quite excited for next season.

shmmeee

It was really at the behest of Doug!
Exposure like that.
We could have gone for the other and left that alone, for some reason Doug felt it was important!

If anything is going to get us a random foreign owner taking us off Doug’s hands it’s games like the Man Utd one TBF.

fatso

He should get a written warning for playing Dasilva ahead of BIdwell!

Users who are viewing this thread