Kieffer Moore (1 Viewer)

Briles

On his day hes decent but its few and far between.

SlowerThanPlatt

Tough gig. Fans talk about keeping the best players to show ambition, they’ve done that and he’s worth what quarter of the fee now and contributed little on the pitch. Strike while the iron is hot…

Frostie

Tough gig. Fans talk about keeping the best players to show ambition, they’ve done that and he’s worth what quarter of the fee now and contributed little on the pitch. Strike while the iron is hot…

Absolutely, have to sell at the top of the cycle to maximise the fee.
That said, he's still a good player & has 2 years left on his contract, needs Cardiff to start performing again though.

Evo1883

I actually can see why @Ccfcisparks is laughing at me ffs .

Had a brain fart and thought immediately of the Derby County striker kazeem Richards.

Fuxk me yes yes and yes I'd sign Moore, but we have no chance

Not sure why I thought of Derby County and Richards when I saw the name Moore 😂😂😂

Perfect player for vik to play off mind you

slowpoke

Not for Can’t play, yes he’s a unit and good in the air but at higher level you need to be able to play on the deck.
If it was me looking to buy another striker and I don’t think we are it would be a far more versatile one than him.

SlowerThanPlatt

Can’t play, yes he’s a unit and good in the air but at higher level you need to be able to play on the deck.
If it was me looking to buy another striker and I don’t think we are it would be a far more versatile one than him.

Have you never seen him play against us? Was good in the home game and last season scored a nice goal leaving Ostigard on his bottom

slowpoke

Yes I did and he was okay that day but crap the last time & imo is not the sought of player I’d be spending millions on expecting him to deliver at a higher level. Do you think he would fit into our set-up then ?

Last edited:

Ccfcisparks

I actually can see why @Ccfcisparks is laughing at me ffs .

Had a brain fart and thought immediately of the Derby County striker kazeem Richards.

Fuxk me yes yes and yes I'd sign Moore, but we have no chance

Not sure why I thought of Derby County and Richards when I saw the name Moore 😂😂😂

Perfect player for vik to play off mind you
Thought you’d had one too many mate 😂

skyblue025

Not for me for the money Cardiff would want. Has had 1 good season and people claiming he's worth 10mil +. Wouldn't suit our style of play as he needs plenty of crosses into the box to be effective.

CDK

Highlight of his career was last season but would need to do it over 3 season's to go to a premier League club.

Users who are viewing this thread