Kids kits availability delayed until next week (1 Viewer)

armybike

The kids (0m - 5yrs) replica kits were due to be in store today, but popped in earlier and was told they've been delayed due to the ongoing issues at Calais.

Bloody *French/*migrants/*SISU/*Cov Council (delete as applicable)

shy_tall_knight

I'm sorry but that's incompetence again, the club is improving but should have had that stock in 6 weeks ago. There aren't 6 week delays with the tunnel.

eastwoodsdustman

What an absolute Disgrace. Delays on football kits surely should take priority over HGV drivers getting threatened and attacked at the port. FFS when will SISU get off their backsides and sort out all of the worlds problems for us?

armybike

What an absolute Disgrace. Delays on football kits surely should take priority over HGV drivers getting threatened and attacked at the port. FFS when will SISU get off their backsides and sort out all of the worlds problems for us?

Exactly!

hill83

The club don't even run the club shop now do they?

No they don't. But let's ignore that insignificant detail and get stuck right into this one anyway.

Last edited:

shy_tall_knight

Irrespective of whether the club outsourced their retail operation or not, there are not 6 week delays at Calais and the club is losing money if we can't sell merchandise to willing customers. I recognise the trend on this board is to dampen down any criticism of the running of this club but I doubt any of our competitors have such problems.

skybluetony176

Don't panic. The mayor of Calais is threatening to open the border with the UK so the immigrant crisis will be over by the weekend. How she can open the border is puzzling me? Presumably she's going to part the waves Moses style so they can walk over.

Nick

Administrator
Joy did it just to spite fans you know

shy_tall_knight

SISU are planning to send over the now unused barrow that they had in the Arena shopping centre that was supposed to replace the club shop at the Ricoh to transport the toddler replica kits from the stranded drivers at Calais who have been stuck at the port for over 6 weeks. Steve Waggot blamed the missing toddler kits on the break in at the club shop 12 months ago. In SISU we trust.

chiefdave

Irrespective of whether the club outsourced their retail operation or not, there are not 6 week delays at Calais and the club is losing money if we can't sell merchandise to willing customers. I recognise the trend on this board is to dampen down any criticism of the running of this club but I doubt any of our competitors have such problems.

You are aware the whole manufacturing industry doesn't stop so that we can have every possible kit option before everyone else. Some teams haven't even got their adult home kits on sale yet let alone anything else. I think, given the change of supplier, its been a pretty good effort to have home and away on sale before the start of the season - there's been plenty of seasons that hasn't happened.

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't panic. The mayor of Calais is threatening to open the border with the UK so the immigrant crisis will be over by the weekend. How she can open the border is puzzling me? Presumably she's going to part the waves Moses style so they can walk over.

That is fine we should seal the tunnel at this end

Nick

Administrator
I'm still annoyed I didn't get it for cost and a custom fitted shirt from joy and tim to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread