Keys (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Has anyone on this forum ever spoken to Joy Seppala?

IF so, what does she look like? (looking forward to links) Why is SISU involved with CCFC at all? Does she even want to own a football club? Is she just here to make money out of property? (So last decade) And why, if that's the case, don't she just conclude the deal and piss off?

I am sure that she regrets getting involved with the club and listening to Ray Ranson.

Also, I seem to remember Joe Elliot being very keen to get SISU involved with the club...he even went round to people's houses for their shares.

Or..to copy the emotive hyperbole often used on here...'he went round to their houses, tearing the shares out of their hands...effectively amputating their limbs and sewing their mouths shut'.

Godiva

Keys weren't the problem last season. It was sisu's inability to run the club - selling any player that was worth a few bob(King, Juke etc), not paying rent, not filing accounts, lying to fans, creating shady companies for potential liquidation. Most knew Keys was a joker. It's amazing how quick fans forget now sisu seem to have thhe 'club's best interest' in mind. But this is just a show (i.e. new manager new loan players) so the ricoh deals goes through and they get their grubby hands on the stadium! surely?

thriving? take a look at the club - it is not thriving but yet they still want ACL shares, maybe if sisu weren't so inept or devious at running a football club (previous post) we would be in a much better position and any shared ownership in the stadium would be more profitable.

With only 17 posts on this forum (I haven't noticed the other 15) please forgive me for knowing anything about you or your professionel skills.
But I am curious to know more so I can get a feeling where you come from and how seriously I should read your future posts.

You state categorically that sisu don't know how to run a football club. That may be very true.
But how would you suggest to them they should run the club?
I am sure you have a lot of good suggestions, so could you be persuaded to prioritize the tasks and action they should take?

I take it we both (and everyone on this forum) know we are bleeding money every day and have done so for decades. So I guess you would agree that balancing the books has to be priority no 1.
But what comes next?

SkyBlue_Bear83

No agreement to buy half the stadium.

Investors still interested, however it is now down to sisu to approach them.

For those who say keys has no idea and no inside info.

Lets test him on this, is there a deal agreed for 50% of the stadium or not.
The club or other parties involved have never confirmed there is a deal agreed for 50% of the stadium as far as I know. The story was reported by the telegraph but never confirmed

There are clearly no investors interested, people need to move on from Hoffman and Keys, if a year or 2 down the line he does have people with money to take over then great but for now we need to forget about him

We don't want all the disruption an instability created by Keys an others this year as they did last

dongonzalos

Thats what he pretty much said that the story in the telegraph was rubbish. However I would be surprised if he just lied on national radio about the existence of investors

skybluedan

No that's not true.

Just because things don't work out - doesn't mean people didn't do their best.

Look at your parents for instance. :whistle:

hahaha how do you know there were people trying there best? and i mean really know apart from some moron on a website saying they have inside info or some hairy little c**t on the the radio, the fact is you dont do you?

dongonzalos

keys is just a hairy lttle freak,the whole hoffman shit has been bollocks from the start,there is no investors or takeover and never has been keys hoffman and joe are feckin nobs

Sorry Gary Hoffman a respected business man who the government turned to in order to sort out the massive issue of northern rock. Has invented investors like a child invents an invisible friend.

Richard keys ex tv presenter, ex sky sports presenter current national radio presenter has just randomly lied on national radio to say there are still interested investors?

So we don't trust two respected cov fans who genuinely love the club.

Instead we trust and believe Tim Fisher. A bloke with no loyalty to the club who is the voice piece for the company that runs the club. The company who oversaw our relegation to league one.

Yes you may say the rot was in before they came along. Yet they made decisions last season that IMO led directly to our relegation.

I just can't see it that Hoff and keys are crazy lying fantasists who craze,attention so badly they invent investors.

I think the investors are there. I think they were treated like crap by Ken.

If they didn't exist why suspend Elliot. Who was he passing info too.

I think also the investors were given the inside track of sisu and the financial mess and they want to take full advantage.

This will be derisory offer that will not suit sisu.

That is why it has Bern thrown back in sisus court for them to come begging. Which I don't think they will.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sorry Gary Hoffman a respected business man who the government turned to in order to sort out the massive issue of northern rock. Has invented investors like a child invents an invisible friend.

Richard keys ex tv presenter, ex sky sports presenter current national radio presenter has just randomly lied on national radio to say there are still interested investors?

So we don't trust two respected cov fans who genuinely love the club.

Instead we trust and believe Tim Fisher. A bloke with no loyalty to the club who is the voice piece for the company that runs the club. The company who oversaw our relegation to league one.

Yes you may say the rot was in before they came along. Yet they made decisions last season that IMO led directly to our relegation.

I just can't see it that Hoff and keys are crazy lying fantasists who craze,attention so badly they invent investors.

I think the investors are there. I think they were treated like crap by Ken.

If they didn't exist why suspend Elliot. Who was he passing info too.

I think also the investors were given the inside track of sisu and the financial mess and they want to take full advantage.

This will be derisory offer that will not suit sisu.

That is why it has Bern thrown back in sisus court for them to come begging. Which I don't think they will.

I think they exaggerated the interest of investors to build up pressure, there may at one time have been someone vaguely interested in early stages of looking at the club. This was twisted into they are ready to take over and SISU are making things difficult to build up the pressure

Right now I believe it is just Keys stirring as usual, we need to forget about it an move on. The speculation causes more harm than good

Bennets Afro

For me, they wanted to buy the club. Sisu dint want to sell. Can't do a lot about that unless you throw loads of money at sisu.

I think they are playing the waiting game hoping sisu goes tits up and pick the club up on the cheap.

We can't invest heavily even if we were took over as we do not have the income so we would be no better off than we are now

@richh87

Obviously there were / still are interested parties as far as taking over goes, however it will he at a price that suits them. That's what some people can't get their heads around; the idea that just because people are interested, they're not going to pay whatever SISU demand.

dongonzalos

Obviously there were / still are interested parties as far as taking over goes, however it will he at a price that suits them. That's what some people can't get their heads around; the idea that just because people are interested, they're not going to pay whatever SISU demand.

This is what I believe, I think Elliott and Hoff have sold it to the investors as SISU are screwed they can't raise anymore funds. They will give it to you for a song if u clear some of their debts.
However SISU are playing hard ball. They blocked this attempt and have since got funding due to the reduced costs. They convinced investors to invest again or risk losing the lot.
Hoff's investors are just waiting and watching. To see if they can get it for next to nothing

lordsummerisle

This is what I believe, I think Elliott and Hoff have sold it to the investors as SISU are screwed they can't raise anymore funds. They will give it to you for a song if u clear some of their debts.
However SISU are playing hard ball. They blocked this attempt and have since got funding due to the reduced costs. They convinced investors to invest again or risk losing the lot.
Hoff's investors are just waiting and watching. To see if they can get it for next to nothing

So they're Sisu Mark 2 then?

Sisu - TNG?

Sisu 2 - Electric Boogaloo?

Great!

dongonzalos

I don't know, sisu jumped in too fast showing that they were shit businessmen.

These lot are a bit smarter to hold off and see how it pans out

lordsummerisle

I don't know, sisu jumped in too fast showing that they were shit businessmen.

These lot are a bit smarter to hold off and see how it pans out

Jumped in too fast?

According to Joe "Ticking clock" Elliott there was only about 15 minutes left.

Isn't Ranson supposed to be involved in this as well? The Ranson who brought Sisu in and was the one who made the deal without due-diligence from himself on either the club or his partner investors apparently.

Hoffman, who lost Billions when Chairman of Barclaycard and relegated to Vice-Chairman in charge of Diversity at Barclays?

Who managed to front a "buyout" company that failed to buy-out any banks at all and was dissolved after losing about £36million for it's investors?

Elliott, who has been involved in some capacity or other with the hierarchy of the club for many years now, is just a useful stooge and frontman with his "Mr Coventry" persona.

More than happy for somebody new to take over, just not anybody associated with past failures, the club stinks of failure and needs a brand new start.

Up North Sky Blue

Don dont you think that CCFC/SISU or the charity would announce a deal ? They have signed a heads of agreement, which is that they have agreed in principle but nothing has been signed in detail. Things like timing of payments, guarantees etc need to be agreed and checked before a deal is signed. This has been the situation for over 8 weeks now and things are moving slowly but not complete. On top of that the parties concerned have signed a non disclosure agreement which says that cant talk about it.

In a sense Keys is right the deal hasnt been signed but he is wrong in that there is no agreement - there is but only in principle

Had a lot on my plate at work recently so havent commented before on the "sale" .......... bottom line with the CT article was that there was nothing new in it that we were not aware of weeks ago........ it was sensationist writing as usual and councillors trying to make political capital also as usual.

If and when ownership of ACL (not the stadium) changes I am sure there will be a formal announcement.

Keys is as usual just stirring the pot for his own agenda

what is his agenda then?

dongonzalos

Jumped in too fast?

According to Joe "Ticking clock" Elliott there was only about 15 minutes left.

Isn't Ranson supposed to be involved in this as well? The Ranson who brought Sisu in and was the one who made the deal without due-diligence from himself on either the club or his partner investors apparently.

Hoffman, who lost Billions when Chairman of Barclaycard and relegated to Vice-Chairman in charge of Diversity at Barclays?

Who managed to front a "buyout" company that failed to buy-out any banks at all and was dissolved after losing about £36million for it's investors?

Elliott, who has been involved in some capacity or other with the hierarchy of the club for many years now, is just a useful stooge and frontman with his "Mr Coventry" persona.

More than happy for somebody new to take over, just not anybody associated with past failures, the club stinks of failure and needs a brand new start.

Yep if they waited the 15 mins they would have got the club for a third of the price (debt). We would have got a ten point deduction and may have ended up in League one, remind me where are we at the moment.

I havent said anything about ranson or Elliots involvement in that process.

Just that I think that there are investors.

That they want the club for a fraction of what sisu think it is worth.

I think they will have the means to do the deal with the higgs charity. They think SISU will break. SISU have other ideas. I think they think SISU are bluffing that they have a deal agreed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread