Keys Xmas eve tweet (1 Viewer)

Regis87

Re ccfc. I said 10 days because I expected things to have moved to a conclusion. That process is still underway. We're going to have to...Sit tight for a while longer. But there are things happening. We want our club back. We've been reduced to a laughing stock. A deal could..Have been done in August - should have been and we wouldn't be in this mess. Please - keep the faith. See you Boxing Day.

Last edited:
Re ccfc. I said 10 days because I expected things to have moved to a conclusion. That process is still underway. We're going to have to...Sit tight for a while longer. But there are things happening. We want our club back. We've been reduced to a laughing stock. A deal could..Have been done in August - should have been and we wouldn't be in this mess. Please - keep the faith. See you Boxing Day.

It is you Keys who is reducing us to a laughing stock by constantly tweeting raising and dashing the hopes of many good supporter. Shut up man. If Hoffman presents a legitimate bid then so be it. We do not need to be strung along every step of the way. You cry wolf far too much.:mad:

@richh87

It is you Keys who is reducing us to a laughing stock by constantly tweeting raising and dashing the hopes of many good supporter. Shut up man. If Hoffman presents a legitimate bid then so be it. We do not need to be strung along every step of the way. You cry wolf far too much.:mad:

Jesus! Leave the guy alone!

What the f*ck have you done to force a change of ownership? Oh that's right - Bugger all.

Keep going Keys and Hoff - save our club!

(Merry Christmas)

Covstu

i like the guy and can understand why he is doing this but i agree if there is nothing to report then dont!!!!

6 Generations

i like the guy and can understand why he is doing this but i agree if there is nothing to report then dont!!!!

having stated on 13th December that he would be the bearer of news,

he is merely keeping us up to date.

I suspect that one or two non Sky Blue fans are contributing derogatory nonsense to just about every thread

having stated on 13th December that he would be the bearer of news,

he is merely keeping us up to date.

I suspect that one or two non Sky Blue fans are contributing derogatory nonsense to just about every thread

Those would be the fans that do not agree with you then? I can assure you I am just as much as a Sky Blues fan as the next man or woman and I am entitled to an opinion just as much as any other poster.

I retain a healthy caution of Hoffman/Keys just as I am concerned about the SISU Ownership. I want change but I will not blindly commit to the Hoffman bid unless and until I know the finer detail. That does not make my opinion "derogatory nonsense". If this forum is simply intended to be the Hoffman appreciation society and woe betide anyone who expresses a view or concern to the contrary - then no doubt I, and a number of other equally as loyal fans, will say our goodbyes.

6 Generations

Those would be the fans that do not agree with you then? I can assure you I am just as much as a Sky Blues fan as the next man or woman and I am entitled to an opinion just as much as any other poster.

I retain a healthy caution of Hoffman/Keys just as I am concerned about the SISU Ownership. I want change but I will not blindly commit to the Hoffman bid unless and until I know the finer detail. That does not make my opinion "derogatory nonsense". If this forum is simply intended to be the Hoffman appreciation society and woe betide anyone who expresses a view or concern to the contrary - then no doubt I, and a number of other equally as loyal fans, will say our goodbyes.

Hook, Line and Sinker my Villa supporting chap

Hook, Line and Sinker my Villa supporting chap

Ah, that must be it then. Please keep me posted with your opinion as clearly I do not have one - rumbled then by a man in the know:pimp:

I am glad I have offered you some self-satisfaction Mr Keys:claping hands:

Anyway - best I get that last minute Xmas shopping !

ajsccfc

The attempts to disparage people that say something other than the norm here verge on embarrassing.

We should ban any non news Keys posts though Rev until something is really known...the endless posts of His tweets are a bit panto dont you thnk?

J

Jack Griffin

Yeah, TIMS hasn't supported SISU, he has just pointed out that despite what Keys has said nothing has happened, that is true & I'm a bit fed up of Keys making noises like this myself, his heart maybe in the right place but his head is all over the place.

The Reverend Skyblue

We should ban any non news Keys posts though Rev until something is really known...the endless posts of His tweets are a bit panto dont you thnk?
I do agree , these Keys threads also does my head in, one minute i'm up, then i read another post thats makes me feel down,and it goes on all day like that, your description of a panto is very apt.
Like yourself i will not believe anything, until it is released by the club confirming a deal is done and dusted

The Rev

valiant15

A bit like when i was anti sisu on 606 and i was constantly shot down for not towing the sisu/ranson line that most on here were probably doing back then???

ajsccfc

The same 606 that was a pile of crap filled with morons that fell by the wayside, yes. I'm sure you wouldn't want the same pattern to continue here.

@richh87

As much as the Blackburn fans are complete nobheads, i wish we could borrow them to help drive SISU out.

I'm not convinced that all City fans do want them out.

Moe-Lask

Think we should just keep tight, it's only the weekend to get through and boxing day so hopefully before the new year something may be done! Keep the faith... after all, it is christmas ho,ho,ho

As much as the Blackburn fans are complete nobheads, i wish we could borrow them to help drive SISU out.

I'm not convinced that all City fans do want them out.

Wanting SISU out and Hoffman in are 2 very different matters, and I know from speaking with fellow supporters, that many are not as convinced by the Hoffman interest as you may think.

I think there is a common consensus that change is required but not at any cost. Hoffman has a good deal of convincing to do if he seeks wholesale support. Better the devil you know is sometimes sensible.

It only makes sense to "drive SISU out" if there is a viable alternative and at this stage other than rumours and speculation we know nothing of the Hoffman bid - is it equity, is it debt etc?

Many of us are just maintaining a healthy scepticsm.

Cheers

davebart

It seems SISU have managed, by their indifference to the fans, to make the fans turn on each other in frustration. It is deeply unpleasant to see honest Cov fans being abused for expressing their opinion. I have always been proud that Cov people can have a right good barney and still be friends afterwards. But personal abuse is NOT part of that.

Quite frankly if you can't accept other people might have a different view of life get off the board.

blueflint

dont care now if we get taken over or not the clubs shite now and i'm ready to stop supporting them i'm getting too much stick off supporters of other teams worse than we should be :censored::censored::censored:

kg82

aj ive suffered the jibes for over 50 years gettin tired now

And? That's part and parcel of being a football fan! What's the point in supporting a team for over 50 years then deciding you're not going to anymore because the jibes are annoying!

ICHAN

I take it as a compliment to tell you the truth and always retort with at least I support the team/club from where I was born, and don't take a blind bit of notice.
If I wanted to glory hunt then I wouldn't support them but a glory hunting fan is easy, supporting a team through all the shit times are what makes me differant from all those fans and I am PROUD of the fact.:p:guitar2:

skybluedan

yeah if it gets to bad resort to violence i always find that works or the odd spit in the face

zuni

hoffman, keys, ranson and elliot were there, keys went on stage to accept becoming a member of city club or summat. Did say things were on the go...things seem to be going fast then slow ref the takeover but were deffo going on...seems he does have the nod of hoffman to say certain things ....he did reiterate that he has to be careful what he says etc.

Users who are viewing this thread