Keys on talk sport (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Monners

I have met Keys twice. Once at Ipswich wen he came the the pub - he was ok, flash suit though.
The other time was at Warsaw train station during Euro 2012- he was taking rain numbers, real enthusiast as it turns out. Andy Gray was with himbeing a poser.

It's Friday afternoon and I'm bored

Captain Dart

So just another 20 odd years to go. Wow, I can't wait.

Well JR1 first hearing was June 2014 and it still hasn't quite finished. So could be 4 to 5 years as there is another JR in the pipeline.

For those in any doubt here is a picture of the aforementioned pipeline.
_40462161_pollution_sewage.jpg

skybluesam66

our friend back in the headlines again today - this will deflect away from anything he says about us
knocking up his daughters best friend and his Mrs has left him

PVA

Having an affair with a girl half his age while his wife is at home with cancer.

Classy.

ajsccfc

One day someone will complain about people turning on our own fellow fans and they won't have done it themselves already. One day

Monners

Neither...live & let live. And be slow judging others on such issues...you never know their full motivations & never know if or when your own may change

...onwards & upwards PUSB
I don't cheat on my wife and have never hit a woman. Could be wrong, but I can't see either of these things changing. Collymore should stick to talking footie, which he is good at.

SkyblueBazza

I don't cheat on my wife and have never hit a woman. Could be wrong, but I can't see either of these things changing. Collymore should stick to talking footie, which he is good at.
Just a little sweet revenge on his part having been rubbished by Keys on occasion for his drugs, dogging &/or woman beating by the sounds.
People in glass houses & all that.

As for your clean living - good on ya. I am the same. But you can never say never

Monners

Just a little sweet revenge on his part having been rubbished by Keys on occasion for his drugs, dogging &/or woman beating by the sounds.
People in glass houses & all that.

As for your clean living - good on ya. I am the same. But you can never say never

Actually my wife's sister looked quite fit this morning. So...

Sky Blue Kid

I've played alongside Keys in a couple of teams. a bit of a big head, but a good player, and Sky Blues through and through, unlike some ex-manager named Robbins.

Sky_Blue_Daz

He would have got away with it if it wasn't for the smell of fanny juice on his gorilla arms

Users who are viewing this thread