Keys Interview in Cov Telegraph (1 Viewer)

Please dont believe everything in the Keys inteview tomorrow in the Telegraph. I know we are all desperate for news regarding CCFC however Richard Keys has absolutely nowt to do with any takeover and him shouting his gob off does not help anyone, There is a very real danger that he could derail the whole thing. Need him to keep quiet at the moment.

ICHAN

A few have said this on here and been commented on that it is a good thing for him to be letting the fans know whats going on.
I said my own personnal views on what I thought about him saying anything so will be interested in what gets said now you have said this wokingham for all those who said he should say nothing?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Please dont believe everything in the Keys inteview tomorrow in the Telegraph. I know we are all desperate for news regarding CCFC however Richard Keys has absolutely nowt to do with any takeover and him shouting his gob off does not help anyone, There is a very real danger that he could derail the whole thing. Need him to keep quiet at the moment.

OK Gary, we wont read too much into it :)

I'mARealWizard

I'm not sure how much I appreciate being told how to assess what someone says in an interview... by someone I don't actually know.

I'm not sure how much I appreciate being told how to assess what someone says in an interview... by someone I don't actually know.

Totally understand I'm a real wizard and did not mean to cause offence, i am just passing on information given to me by someone who i think is worth listening to.

ccfcdan

Totally understand I'm a real wizard and did not mean to cause offence, i am just passing on information given to me by someone who i think is worth listening to.

That I know someone but I won't tell you who it is but he knows what's going on line and he is worth listening to is getting a little boring now! Ill read the interview and as I'm a grown up I shall decide wether or not to believe what I read. :D

Waycov

I appreciate what you're saying about Richard Keys but, when all's said and done, he's a fan who's as concerned as us about what's going on at our beloved club :(

ccfcdan

Did not mean to cause offence to anyone.................sorry.

PUSB

Hey I didn't mean to be funny. Its just so many people come on here saying that they know people involved etc it begins to get abit tedious.
As for Keys, Anyone that is applying pressure on Sisu and trying to force out is welcomed by me. Wether its bs or not.

wingy

The fact that Wokingham revealed tango's departure a full week before exit suggests he has enough credence to be believed when he says Keys is no part of dealings ,the article though will be an interesting read to determine if RK is informed in any way to pressurise Sisu IE;skeletons in cupboards ,or just restates the general view on the club regarding its running ,as has featured heavily in other media in the past couple of weeks,if its the former you could assume it may be harmful to talks.

cloughie

I'm with wokinghamskyblue I believe keys is nothing to do with the deal now, but accept that he is a fan like the rest of us,. No need to slag keys off for being a fan

georgehudson

'rk' i think is attempting to be a 'catalyst' in this 'sisu morass',
let us take 'a view from the boundary' to use a cricket parlance,
there is, without doubt an awful lot of scurrying by 'you know who',
there are not many corridors left to run down,
& not meant to be cryptic,
but in the words of capt. mainwaring, 'don't tell 'em pike',

PUSB

TheOldFive

'rk' i think is attempting to be a 'catalyst' in this 'sisu morass',
let us take 'a view from the boundary' to use a cricket parlance,
there is, without doubt an awful lot of scurrying by 'you know who',
there are not many corridors left to run down,
& not meant to be cryptic,
but in the words of capt. mainwaring, 'don't tell 'em pike',

PUSB

Put that light out.

Hmmm. Maybe it'll be tomorrow then.

I'd imagine/hope if he comes out with anything he'd run it by Hoff first.

@richh87

Oh ffs!

When are the 10 days up? Today? Tomorrow?

Maybe SISU buckled at the last second as they didn't want it revealed...

...Too good to be true.

torchomatic

What interview?!

ccfcway

Is this good news ?, the telegragh ran a story the other day about someone baking a cake for show, so I am pretty sure they would publish this, UNLESS they have been asked not to !

The plot thickens even more.

Lets hope this was a move by Keys et al to get SISU to the table !

procdoc

It will be in tomorrows I reckon. The interview was probably done yesterday so once it's been edited etc it was too late for today's paper

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I used to like it when it was the Coventry EVENING Telegraph. Anything that happened during that day (up to a point) could be read about that evening. I used to look forward to finishing work, buying a Telegraph on the way home and reading it during the evening. (Usually sat on the bog!)

He is a fan of himself - a legend in his own lunchtime. He should shut up and let the big boys get on with it. Sorry - but just find the guy irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread