Key League One fixtures (1 Viewer)

Sumo the Micky Quinn

FFS

Bury 2-0 down on 17mins looked like another drubbing for them.
Now Bury 5-2 up.

Millwall 3-0 up

SkyBlue_Bear83

Interesting results, Walsall are losing their way under O'Driscoll. Think we will finish ahead of them now, so would like them to take points off Wigan who will be one of our main rivals for second place.

Happy_Martian

And for next season (if ours happens to blow up), Northampton winning again. Considering their problems earlier in the season, they're on the way to making that silk purse from the proverbial sows ear.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Nice to see we have still got the best goal difference in the league:claping hands:!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Its a shame we have no chance of autos, I'd be fancying our chances right now if it hadn't already been decided on here that we have no chance.

skyblue1991

As I said in a previous thread we still have to play Gills, Wigan, Millwall, Sheffield Utd, Bradford so that's a potential 15 points there which should push us into the top 2 assuming Walsall falter.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Otis

As I said in a previous thread we still have to play Gills, Wigan, Millwall, Sheffield Utd, Bradford so that's a potential 15 points there which should push us into the top 2 assuming Walsall falter.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Would help if we won them first though. ;)

stupot07

Would help if we won them first though. ;)

It's guarentee we will win all 5 of those game. The points are virtually in the bag ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

Its a shame we have no chance of autos, I'd be fancying our chances right now if it hadn't already been decided on here that we have no chance.
We won't get automatic promotion.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread