Otis

Crawley v Gillingham

Orient v Port Vale

Notts County v Scunthorpe

Sheff Utd v Crewe

Peterborough v CITY

How do we think they will all pan out?

Gint11

Gillingham win, orient win, notts draw, sheff Utd win and is a draw at best, probably a defeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Ohh bugger.

If that is the only fixture that matters we are probably down then.

At least the football gods have got rid of their first choice centre backs - that's got to give us a squeak this weekend. I think Crawley will beat the Gills, but am hoping Cody will do us a favour. Notts County a draw/or them losing will do for me.

Hobo

Crawley v Gillingham

Orient v Port Vale

Notts County v Scunthorpe

Sheff Utd v Crewe

Peterborough v CITY

How do we think they will all pan out?

every fixture is key Otis...it is an ever unfolding matrix....one of the great things about football....and I know you appreciate that fact.

but yes several key fixtures.....and a few more to come. Come on Cov!

Otis

every fixture is key Otis...it is an ever unfolding matrix....one of the great things about football....and I know you appreciate that fact.

but yes several key fixtures.....and a few more to come. Come on Cov!

I would think Crawley will get something out of the game against Gillingham and I have a sneaky feeling Orient will beat Port Vale, who now have pretty much nothing to play for.

Notts County v Scunthorpe? Well that one I wouldn't even begin to have a punt on the way that one will go. Could be anything. Hopefully Sheff Utd will carry on where they left off the other night and beat Crewe for us.

I am not at all convinced we will get anything away at Peterborough on Saturday, mind.

Otis

If we can garner 7 or 8 points from our remaining games all this speculation is irrelevant.

Well last season, 48 points was enough. the season before, 49. The season prior to that, 44. Just a guide of course, but you would think 50 points should leave us safe.

Otis

I am not at all confident that will happen.

I think we will lose on Saturday, that's why the other fixtures are key.

If the likes of Crewe lose and we stay out of the bottom 4 come 5 p.m. Saturday night, then the must win game for me as far as I am concerned is the ORIENT home game next Wednesday.

Last edited:

Otis

Yep, sorry. My mistake. I meant Orient. Edited to cover my stupidity! :facepalm:

That's a must win.

Last edited:

no_loyalty

If the pitch is a decent surface then I think we will get at least a point

Users who are viewing this thread