Kevin Thomson bullying claims (1 Viewer)

chorlton

Just reading this interesting article ( EXCLUSIVE: Kevin Thomson on John Collins hell: I’d feel sick when I saw his car) about Kevin Thomson where it describes what sounds like awful bullying while at Cov,
"All the bullying he was subjected to as a kid at Coventry. The beatings which bruised his emotions as badly as his arms and legs and left him so anxious he’d routinely fail to board the Sunday night flight back down south".

I wasn't aware he was with us but it begs the question of how the club supports youngsters, especially those away from home. Bullying happens everywhere, i know that, but wondered if anyone was aware?

Adge

Wonder who was there at the time at Ryton etc? Think it must have been 20 years ago according to his age.

ajsccfc

2000-1 he was with us apparently, I had no idea. This kind of thing has to go on everywhere still but you'd hope it's becoming less common nowadays.

Otis

Must be having one of those days, because I then went on to read ajsccfc's post and wondered why he was talking about odds of 2000-1. :(

itsabuzzard

Took me a couple of reads to work it out too.
Must be having one of those days, because I then went on to read ajsccfc's post and wondered why he was talking about odds of 2000-1. :(

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread