kevin nolan (1 Viewer)

ccfc_ukr

Having spent this morning getting Wembley tickets, and then being forced to watch royal wedding with the missus, I had the opportunity to play the sky recording of last night, and I couldn’t stop laughing a Nolan’s red puffy angry verge-of exploding face. He was properly raging last night, and it made for excellent viewing. My Nolan highlights include:

“Nolan Nolan - what’s the score”

Nolan holding the ball from our player then having to stand there holding it like a twat whilst we took our time with the throw in

Generally his red face, still undecided whether this was sunburn, rage, or embarrassment...

And finally, the solid 5 mins of “Kevin Nolan, what a w@nker”

PUSB roll on next week!

Last edited:

Otis

He did come across as a petulant kid last night it has to be said. There is a way to go about business on the touchline and this wasn't it.

Astute

Man Utd had a chant aimed at Liverpool fans that cracked me up, it went:

‘Always the victim, it’s never your fault!’

It’s pretty apt given that Kevin Nolan supports Liverpool.
I don't know what would be worse. Having a manager that moans about everything all the time or a manager that sets up his side to play like they do.

I'm not surprised that they couldn't sell out at our place. Many of us would have given up by now.

Mucca Mad Boys

If we go up we should sing that one to Sunderland next season.

Jimmy Hill striking again from the grave to send them down, again.

Side note: the day after we beat Notts County was the anniversary of us and Bristol sending them down, hopefully that brings a few smiles to faces.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Watch his reaction to the Doyle foul and booking (23 odd minutes), totally wrong, the foul was the same one that their player was booked for on Max. Doyle turns round after the booking to Nolan and says you're a fucking prick - hilarious

Sad individual whose team got what they deserved, the Duffy tackle on Max when I thought they had clashed heads is just blatant gamesmanship, he wipes Max out completely with his whole body and then feigns a head injury to make it look like an accidental clash. What a cheat and conman.

Otis

Watch his reaction to the Doyle foul and booking (23 odd minutes), totally wrong, the foul was the same one that their player was booked for on Max. Doyle turns round after the booking to Nolan and says you're a fucking prick - hilarious

Sad individual whose team got what they deserved, the Duffy tackle on Max when I thought they had clashed heads is just blatant gamesmanship, he wipes Max out completely with his whole body and then feigns a head injury to make it look like an accidental clash. What a cheat and conman.
Sky Sports were saying that the County bench were baying for a red card when Doyle caught their man by the touchline.

Absolutely ludicrous. There was no malicious intent there at all and they were both trying to connect with a bouncing ball.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I think he knew how pivotal Doyle was to us but dreadful from him, also at the end when he held onto the ball to stop a quick throw in and then looked a sad twat holding the ball whilst no other Coventry player went to take it from him as we were 3-1 up at the time. Muppet.

The consistent fouls and tactics of them is very clever but speaking to some of their fans before the game, they don't like a lot of what they do and they joked that Duffy falls over if the wind changes direction.

Otis

I think my favourite, is the fact they winged and winged about getting Davies banned...then willis sets up Max for the first!! Ha! In your face pricks
I know and I said it at the time.

The talk was on Davies's absence weakening the team, but Willis is a top defender too and a player with more experience.

They should be careful what they wish for.

Mcbean

looked like he was chewing a gobstopper when holding that ball which effectively he needed

Mr Panda

Sky Sports were saying that the County bench were baying for a red card when Doyle caught their man by the touchline.

I dont think Doyle even touched him, it was another case of a County player throwing themselves to the floor to con a red card
Absolutely ludicrous. There was no malicious intent there at all and they were both trying to connect with a bouncing ball.

Terry_dactyl

Bang on. He definiteky took him out and reacts seconds after they clash.

Londonccfcfan

Delusional c*** , was interested in seeing what his post match reaction was. Didn’t have the class to show some respect say Coventry were better from first second. Just moaning about referring. Ffs you just lost 4 - 1 and looked like we could score anytime barring a 20 min spell in 2nd half.

Gotta give Crowley some credit they lost 3-1 had some and whinged about the referee but at least he admitted the best team won.

AlansEyes

After he completely bawled out a ref earlier in the season for correctly giving a penalty (against Mansfield, I think), it's quite nice to see Nolan on the wrong end of a dodgy decision or two - now he actually has something to moan about. Horrible manager, has his team playing hoof ball, arguing every decision and time wasting from the first minute last Saturday. Maybe if he had instructed his team to try and attack last Saturday they would have gone into Friday's match a couple of goals up. Oh, and his reaction to the Doyle tackle in the first half was pathetic. He's a poor man's Steve Evans.

AlansEyes

Also, if we completely reversed the decisions he'd still be moaning about the ref costing him. If he were in our dugout, he'd no doubt argue that we should have had a second penalty in the first leg, the Notts centre half should have been sent off before half time, Duffy should have been off and a foul should have been given against Stead for their goal on Friday. Simply, he's just a moaning prick.

Warwickhunt

given all the abuse Nolan was shouting at the ref,and the comments by him after the game virtually accusing the officials of cheating his team,
surely Nolan should be facing an FA charge of bringing the game into disrepute?.
No! But it certainly helps the referees makes decisions when they next referee his games to be even more biased against him LOL keep up the good work Kevin you will soon take over the mantle from that arse hole Steve Evans

Nick

Administrator
given all the abuse Nolan was shouting at the ref,and the comments by him after the game virtually accusing the officials of cheating his team,
surely Nolan should be facing an FA charge of bringing the game into disrepute?.
He has been like it all season

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Is the full game available to watch back anywhere? I don’t have SkySports, I have a dodgy box so couldn’t record it to watch it back. One of the best City performances I’ve seen, so would love to see it back in full

CovUpNorth

He’s sets his team out just like his mentor Allardyce, another anti football idiot, add to the fact Nolan is a bitter blue scouser, the most whinging bunch of people on the planet.

Fuck him!!

Users who are viewing this thread