Kevin Nolan (2 Viewers)

Ricketts

I wrote "not prepared to do it", not that I personally had done it.

That is the beauty of language. Generally, I write what I mean. However I do not moan about most things. Life is too short.

(Except the media, lobby groups, social media, the youth of today, litter, traffic, and of course the weather)

Otis

There you go right there.

Clear cheating by a Fulham player.

I hate to see it and would hate it if it was us doing it too. Carson in the Derby goal quite rightly incandescent with rage.

Bearing down on goal and then pretended he was tripped by Carson. Carson never touched him.

Sky Blue Harry H

giphy.gif
Was he this incandescent with rage, Otis?

Grendel

There you go right there.

Clear cheating by a Fulham player.

I hate to see it and would hate it if it was us doing it too. Carson in the Derby goal quite rightly incandescent with rage.

Bearing down on goal and then pretended he was tripped by Carson. Carson never touched him.

If we did it and got away with it great - if not are caught so be it

Otis

Well that's you.

For me that is not football and it clearly does drive people away from the game. I have spoken to numerous people who have stopped watching because of all the cheating and diving and feigning injury etc.

The guy tonight should have had a straight red for that.

Otis

So you think it would be 'great' if we got away with this.

This is everything that is wrong with football right here and it needs obliterating from the game for good, to my mind.

I would be calling for a straight red and a three match ban. That would stop it all in its tracks and I would be calling for a three match ban if it was our own player too.

There is absolutely no need for it whatsoever in the game and the thing is, he probably would have easily scored there if he hadn't have dived.

Users who are viewing this thread